“Worth Visiting”

Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: South City Centre
Description: Modern Irish Restaurant serving quality driven Food & Drinks. We Brew our own beer, roast our own coffee and grow in our own walled garden.
Reviewed October 9, 2012

I initially visited about three weeks ago for a coffee and a scone whilst waiting to meeting a colleague. The service was excellent and I decided that I would return if the opportunity arose>
I arranged to meet a friend there on Sunday past 7/10/12 and the service was excellent.

I had booked a table for 2pm and requested a bottle of Prosecco be delivered to our table when my friend arrived as we were celebrating a special reunion (unknown to my guest). I have to say that the service was excellent and the quality of the food superb. The restaurant was full to capacity throughout the afternoon and at no stage were we to be of the opinion that our table was required by another customer. I would highly recommend this restaurnat for the ambience, excellent service, friendly staff, great food and superb value for money.

There are newer reviews for The Larder

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Very good food, served nicely. Great friendly service, very accommodating ( we were late for the early bird but no problem as long as gone by 8)...servers friendly, knowlegdeable, welcoming. We'll be back...

Reviewed October 4, 2012

We wandered into this small and attractive restaurant on a weekday evening and enjoyed good service and more than competent cooking.The six dishes we ordered were all well prepared and well presented.The house wine was good and reasonably priced. So,not exciting but well run and serving tasty food.

1  Thank Duncan S
Reviewed September 25, 2012

The Larder was a nice change from the pub food we'd been consuming and we arrived in time to get the Early Bird Special. I had the goat cheese and fig bruschetta (yum) and the fish special, my husband had the rib eye and all was delicious. Others sampled a variety of menu items and we were pleased with it all. We loved the brick walls and cutouts for seating - it was a cozy atmosphere and just perfect for our evening. And then, of course, it is located right in Temple Bar and we could continue with our pub crawling! I don't think you'll be disappointed with this selection.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

Ignore the kabob places that surround this little gem. This is a charming little restaurant, with simple but sophisticated food and in a PERFECT location for spending the evening touring the pubs and experiencing the nightlife of Temple Bar. It has the feel of a European bistro, with wood floors, brick walls, tight wood tables, and white chairs. We had duck over a lentil puree with cherry/balsamic glaze. Very reasonably priced, especially considering the location. I was pleasantly surprised.