“Best Tapas this side of Spain”
Review of Havana Tapas Bar

Havana Tapas Bar
Ranked #589 of 2,772 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: South City Centre
Reviewed March 29, 2013

I had the vegetarian tapas platter. When it arrived it was beautifully presented complete with omelette, falafel, salad, bread, cheese and a dip. It sounds a bit like a mix bag but the flavors and textures blended together perfectly. Everything was prepared and cooked to perfection. I finished the meal with a coffee and again it lived up to the very high standards of the main meal. The music was good and not too loud or too low!

I cannot comment on starters or desserts or the even the dinner menu but if the lunch was to go by I will definatly go back there again.

The place was clean and the staff could not do enough to help even if it was a busy lunchtime midweek

Well done to staff and management I will be back.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

The tapas were superb, the paella delicious, and the sangria out of this world! I highly recommend this place for an easy night on the town while in Dublin. The staff were nice and inviting as well as the music was awesome!

Reviewed March 25, 2013

A friend and I stopped in on a cold march night for something to eat.Really warm, relaxed atmosphere and an authentic cuban feel to the place.Decent wine and beer menu.Ordered 5 tapas between us and a couple of beers each, all of which came to a very reasonable 44 euro!Food was simply delicious.Fresh,wholesome and hearty spanish food.Service was good,reception was warm and we were made to feel as if we could stay as long as we liked.By the end of the night we didn't want to leave.Absolute gem of a place.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Best tapas I have got since my last visit in Spain. Fantastic food, I can recommend this in all occasion. Big groups, small groups, couples, everyone who fancy good food and relaxed atmosphere.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

We recently had a girly night out on a Friday after work and chose here! It was fantastic, the food was great as were the cocktails and there's such a buzzy atmosphere. The waiting staff were great for suggesting food and drinks and we werent under any pressure to leave even though the restaurant was quite busy.