“Boulevard Cafe, Lunch Review”
Review of Boulevard Cafe

Boulevard Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Boulevard Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #388 of 2,702 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Great location just off Grafton Street. Street-level restaurant, views of Dublin passersby, very good menu selection with strong competitive prices.
Food is excellent, interesting combinations of flavours and always a great selection of desserts and wine.
Recommended.

1  Thank clare w

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I have eaten lunch in this restaurant on a few occasions and have always gone away glad that I have gone in. Service is quick and there is always a selection of delightful dishes on the menu. I can't ever recall having a bad meal there.

Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

We eat here quite often. My husband loves the steak w/peppercorn sauce. I love their pâté . All very good. It is cozy and accommodating .

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Twas early evening when we passed this restaurant and checked out the menu.
The Early Bird choice suited perfectly so we entered and were seated promptly. Menu was excellent with good Irish choices however we noticed that the 'Early Bird' was not on that evening.
No worries, we ordered from the Al La Carte and received an excellent meal served quickly, hot and satisfying.
The bottle of Prosecco was good, if not wonderful.
However the cream on the pudding was the check.
Two 'Early Birds' made the evening excellent value for great food and pleasant company.
What more can you ask for?

1  Thank TravelGreen2010
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Having dined here on a few occasions I took my husband here last Sunday night. We had a menu pages voucher that had expired end of May but because of circumstances we could not use the voucher within the time limit. Fintan was most understanding and allowed us to use it when possible for us. The food here is top class and very fresh and tasty and plenty of it. My husband had the chicken liver pate and it was so tasty he was reluctant to share it! I had the goats cheese tartlette one of my favourite starters and it did not dissapppoint. We then had the pork belly which was melt in the mouth and the tiger prawn linguine, 6 large delicious juicy prawns and very well cooked and tasty lingune another one of my favourite dishes. The wine we had complimented our lovely meal and we finished off with 2 lovely coffees as we had no room for dessert. The service here was very prompt and very friendly and no rush to get out. This is a must visit restaurant in this area of Dublin. Value is excellent which means alot in these times. We look forward to a return visit in the near future. Give it a try and like us you will return.