“Ok lunch, nice buzz”
Review of Boulevard Cafe

Boulevard Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Boulevard Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #373 of 2,639 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

I was there for a ate lunch on a Saturday. The place was quite busy and there was a good atmosphere.
The decor is nice and the service quite good too.
Most of the food we had was ok, fairly good value...however my dad said his roast chicken was great.
I wouldn't go back in a hurry myself but I wouldn't oppose to it either!

1  Thank Marla7
There are newer reviews for Boulevard Cafe

Reviewed March 28, 2013

I went to this restaurant recently with two of my friends for the early bird menu. We were greated very pleasantly at the door and as the place was empty we were given a choice of good location tables. In saying that, most tables were well spread out so even if there had been a lot of people there you dont feel like you are sitting in on neighbours converstation!

We were handed menus, but surprisingly we had to ask for the early bird menu instead, which we were a baffled by at we were seated by 6pm and would have thought these would have been handed to us automatically.

However, this did not take away from our expereince there. We all got different starters and different mains and every plate the waiter took away was scrapped clean. Food was very good quality and delicious! By time the desert plate came around (instead of desert menu, they came around with a slice of each desert cake on a plate for you to see before deciding), we were pleasently stuffed and went with T&C's instead.

By time we were leaving at 8pm the place was full and there was a great atmosphere.

Would I go again..most definately, Im counting down the days!

2  Thank MIAMIONE
Reviewed March 26, 2013

we were a party of 9 and we booked a table for 5.30pm. The service and the food in this lovely cafe were perfect. The waiters were so friendly to our yong children and there was a great atmosphere in the cafe. We all really enjoyed our food and I must say its a great idea to bring the desserts to the table for you to look at before ordering. Will definetly be back. Well done Boulevard cafe.

1  Thank hungrybru
Reviewed March 24, 2013

We plodded the streets of Dublin looking for somewhere "nice" to eat. With hundreds to choose from and a wife like goldilocks, where some places were too dark, others were not nice enough... We chose this restaurant. A great selection of modern European food was on the menu and it it was packed, always a good sign. We got the las available table in the house. Incredibly friendley welcome, we were quickle seated. And we were attended to very well. We had 3 course, and whilst the balance of tastes and quality of the food was excelent there was also plenty of food, unlike some quality restaurants where you leave feeling hungry! Periodically the music would be turned up for 1 song on request for a birthday party and the whole place erupted, what a great atmosphere, perfect balance of civilised and great fun!! I would totaly recomend this place. We are very picky restaurant goers, food good, atmosphere great, awsome staff, friendley customers!! Well done!

1  Thank fbrown55
Reviewed March 24, 2013

My third visit to boulevard cafe and I've loved it every time. The prawns for starter were the best I've ever had and the salmon main was beautiful. We had my friends hen party there during the summer and the staff were so welcoming and fun. Will definitely be back soon!

1  Thank Rachael1234