“Stylish and tasty”
Review of Brasserie Sixty6

Brasserie Sixty6
Reserve with OpenTable
Brasserie Sixty6 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #121 of 2,570 Restaurants in Dublin
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A relaxed, intimate restaurant serving diverse international cuisine, Brasserie Sixty6 sits in the heart of Dublin. Simple bistro furnishings and expansive black and white collages fill the smart, understated dining room, and refreshing cocktails and thirst-quenching mocktails are served at the bar. Sourcing from the region's finest fishmongers, butchers, grocers and bakers, the Brasserie Sixty6 menu is headed by a speciality rotisserie selection.
“Stylish and tasty”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Went here for my mate's hen party and had absolutely brilliant meal. Everyone was delighted with the menu choice, I thought the price was extremely reasonable and service was outstanding for our group. Food was sooooo tasty, my steak was cooked to perfection, the red wine we got was delicious. A few of our group had special dietary requirements(allergies/intolerances to certain foods) and this was catered for to perfection and without any hassle. The Manager Elaine was extremely helpful too in sorting out all our requests for our party which was a great relief...she even sorted a reserved area in a nearby bar for us to go to after our meal. The Décor in the place was lovely too. Well worth a visit.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank 750Joanne

• Polish first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent!!!”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

The food is delicious, the staff are so friendly and the wine list is amazing,
We went there to celebrate our engagement and we could not do it in a better place, the atmosphere is great. I had the steak, and my fiance had the salmon, with a bottle of a french wine.
Everything so will served and tasty.
Defiantly recommend for couples.

Athlone, Ireland
“Great Food and Service”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Great Food and Service at Brasserie 66 in South Great George's Street in Dublin.
Many thanks for a great night had recently at Michelle's hen night. As always great for coeliac's with good choice and very knowledgeable staff , catered for vegetarians also with good choice, really great service and great food.Many thanks to Elaine and all the staff team, you are the best.
Well done and many thanks, we had a fantastic night. Look forward to going there again soon.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank mbmr3
Dublin
“Unfriendly service so won't be rushing back...pity as food was excellent”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

This was our first visit to this restaurant. I purchased a voucher from The Dining Room.ie a little while back and booked a table for 8pm Sun 3rd Aug for my husband and I. The voucher entitled us to a 3 couse meal each and a bottle of house wine. The voucher was good value and having never eaten here before was a good way to try out the restaurant. We arrived promptly at 8pm and were greeted quite shortly by the front of house, who asked us quite sharply for the voucher - 1st impressions - ok is this the way we are going to be treated because we are on 'A voucher offer'?? We were shown rather rudely to our table beside the door and given the voucher menu. Choice of 3 starters, a selection of mains and 3 desserts or a cocktail in lieu. We both chose the chicken skewers, my husband the burger and I the confit of duck risotto. I asked for our bottle of house white which was served promptly by a rather gruff waiter. The complimentary savoury bread was served which was a nice touch and very tasty. Our starters came not long after and we were not disappointed with the quality of the food, the flavours and presentation were excellent. Very quickly after our starters had been cleared our main course was served, personally I would have liked a little longer between courses as I felt it was a little quick between the two. The main courses were very tasty and piping hot, unfortunately I was unable to finish my main as I overindulged on the pre-starter bread!! By this stage we had made several attempts to engage with the people serving but to no avail which to be honest made us both feel a little uncomfortable as we didn't find them pleasant or friendly at all even though they seemed to be making an effort with some other tables, which led us both to the conclusion it must have been us (though I don't understand how) perhaps we were trying too hard to be friendly and obliging! Dessert was served without any hitches and we ordered 2 coffees in addition. By 9.15pm we were finished and asked for the bill for the extras for the coffee. Based on the voucher value and the extra for the coffee we left a 12.5% tip which we felt was a bit excessive for the service we received but I would never not leave anything as the backroom staff definitely deserved something for the presentation and quality of the food they produced. Personally we won't be in a hurry to return here and are glad we sampled on the 50% off voucher as we felt the attitude of the staff was awful and we were not made feel welcome at all. Perhaps giving them the benefit of the doubt they were having a busy Bank Holiday service and did not want to be working at all as reading a lot of the reviews here most people are happy with the service!

Dublin, Ireland
“Very nice, would return”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Excellent restaurant, portions are very big. My steak was cooked to perfection.

If you can get on their mailing list they send you a text on your birthday offering a free main course if you visit within one month - no strings attached, no supplement etc. I found this very generous as I had a €32 steak for free.

Given this I would definitely return and pay full price!

1 Thank facepalm10