“Monday night dinner!”
Review of Brasserie Sixty6

Brasserie Sixty6
Reserve with OpenTable
Brasserie Sixty6 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #284 of 2,757 Restaurants in Dublin
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A relaxed, intimate restaurant serving diverse international cuisine, Brasserie Sixty6 sits in the heart of Dublin. Simple bistro furnishings and expansive black and white collages fill the smart, understated dining room, and refreshing cocktails and thirst-quenching mocktails are served at the bar. Sourcing from the region's finest fishmongers, butchers, grocers and bakers, the Brasserie Sixty6 menu is headed by a speciality rotisserie selection.
Reviewed February 18, 2014

We wouldn't often head out for dinner on a monday night but since my fiance had to work over the valentines weekend monday it was. We headed into town not really sure what we wanted walking down georges street we stopped to check out brasserie Sixty6. There were a few tables seated already it was around 8 ish, we headed in and were greated straight away by a friendly waitress she showed us to our table ad left us to look at the menu.I have to say the waitress was great not in your face but always there when you wanted her. Just what you want on a romantic night out. We ordered the lamb and prawns skewers for starters both were bigger than expected! And before they arrived we got some lovely warm fresh bread with loads of butter! Yum. Mains next I had pork and himself had the steak. My pork presented on a wooden board and looked delish, it didn't dissappoint! No complaints about the steak either which made for a change!
Next came my favourite course desserts I had trouble deciding but went for the eton mess on the end it came in a tall glass with strawberries and chocolate I was stuffed after.
One of the best things this restaurent is the portion sizes, you will be full when you leave and will feel you have gotten value for money!
We will definitely be back hopfully I wont have to wait till next valentines!!
P.S try the cocktails!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,100)

Reviewed February 18, 2014

to start i have to say that the friendly and professional welcome was fantastic, the staff did look after me and my girlfriend in a very special way...didn't really espect such warm friendly atmosphere in a busy restaurant!!!
we got seated and offered a drink, menu and a lovely smile from our waitress that had a very polite German twang in her accent, Tanya was her name.
Feeling so welcome made me ask for suggestions from the waitress who seemed very knowledgable about her job.
Tanya suggested me a lovely lamb skewer and my girlfriend had prawns skewers, as a starter
then she brought me a lovely glass of malbec for my main course, surf & turf...medium rare!!!
the food presentation was outstanding and the combination of flavours on the plate seem to be a marriage for my taste buds.....
my girlfriend had a lovely vanilla & rhubharb cosmopolitan ( what a gift for a restaurant have prober bar staff/mixologist), perfect start for her prawns and then she picked the pork belly....size, presentation, flavours were jumping out of the plate and from her very happy face while trying to eat this amazing dish.
i couldn't fit dessert but she had eton mess, it looked very nice!!!!
i finished my dinner with more wine and a little sneekey grappa to digest the feast......this morning i woke up and my belly was still feeling happy from the dinner...
thank you, we will definitely be back because everything was so perfect, so please keep up the great work you already doing.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

I first ate in Brasserie Sixty6 in October 2012. I was just up visiting Dublin for the day and it was just a happy coincidence that myself and my boyfriend decided to go and eat there.
This place is amazing. The Atmosphere. The Staff. The Menu. The Food. THE COCKTAILS!!
Everything about this place I love. I'm not from Dublin, in fact, I'm over an hours drive away but this is the place we always go back to for every occasion, special or not.
There is not one thing I can fault about this restaurant. Every time we go there we have an amazing time.
Sixty6 has ruined every other restaurant for us, because nowhere else I have eaten since has compared.
I used to go to Dublin to shop and now I just go for Sixty6!!!!
We were there again this Valentines day for dinner of course it was nothing but exceptional.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

Had brunch here last Sunday and I had the full breakfast and my friend had the Vegetarian Omelette. Both were delicious - very happy and will be back.

Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

About 25 of us came here for a meal and it was great. They cater for big groups very well and the staff are really friendly. We were the last people there and didn't feel rushed at all to leave.
Food was amazing ,we had a full pig. Price was very reasonable for what we got. Will be returning for sure!