“Good food for good prices”

The Italian Connection
Ranked #258 of 2,665 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Operating since 1995, this family run business is casual and welcoming. We pride ourselves on our excellent food with fast and friendly service. Depending on the time of day, the atmosphere ranges from quiet and relaxing to noisy and buzzing. We offer great value lunch and early bird specials, making it ideal for a quick lunch or pre theatre get together. Our a la carte menu is available all day from 12 noon to 10pm and we also offer a full wine list and beer. So whether Dublin is your home or you are visiting our fair city, make a date with The Italian Connection.
Reviewed October 2, 2013

We went around 8PM on a Friday evening. Place was full, we only waited couple of mins. Service was good. We had 2 pasta dishes which were both tasty - chicken pesto and a mushroom pasta dish. We had so much food we only ate half our portions. Tables were a bit close as many restaurants in the area are.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Stopped in there early for dinner, place was crowded by the time I left. Good food, reasonable prices. I had the lemon pan fried chicken..yum yum

Reviewed September 18, 2013

The whole experience for us was good, the service was lovely and the people there were very polite. I would defiantly recommend the garlic bread which is a door step bread with garlic and cheese melted over and if you are a garlic lover, I asked for the garlic dip yum yum! We then had a portion of chips between us, I had a pizza with an extra topping which they gladly did and my husband had a lasagne, which looks very small but he said was very filling and lots of cheese sauce around the dish. With a drink each it come to a reasonable €33 which is good for Dublin.
I would recommend The Italian Connection to others and I would gladly go back if I was to visit Dublin in the future.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Place itself is cute and I loved the name of the restaurant. I had a pepperoni pizza, which was decent. The mozzarella was not first class but the rest: tomato, pepperoni and the dough was ok. I also had the Tiramisu, which was presented very well and tasted nice. Price is affordable and the complex is an ok deal.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

I rekommenderar this restaurant because:
1. Good food