“Friendly, tasty, very good value”
Review of Cactus Jacks

Cactus Jacks
Ranked #538 of 2,558 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Kingscourt, Ireland
“Friendly, tasty, very good value”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

I have been to this restaurant several times, and recently returned with our 3 children aged 3, 5 and 7. The waiting staff are always friendly and helpful, and often remember us even though we only visit the restaurant a few times a year. Food is always tasty, atmosphere is great, and we always feel like valued customers. The staff commented on how well behaved the kids were, which made the little people feel very important! Will be back next time we're in the City.

• Visited October 2013
joedunne, Owner at Cactus Jacks, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
hi there

thank you so much for your kind words about the restaurant and the staff, which I have passed on. I'm glad you enjoyed your visit and kid are always looked after at Cactus Jacks.

• Hungarian first
Dublin, Ireland
“Hit or Miss”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

This place is a hit or miss - they do fluctuate in their quality of food quite a bit, they can be super delicious one day and just mediocre the following.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank travelfreak-ie
joedunne, Owner at Cactus Jacks, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Hi there

Im sorry I took a while to respond to your review. Im sorry you fell the food can be so different on different times you visit, it is something I have brought to the chefs attention and we do train all our chef the same so that it should taste the same no matter what day it is. I have mentioned it to them and hope you will come back and visit us again.
“Fabulous”
Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

My second time here and again we were not disappointed. Great value for money. Service was great. Staff are lovely. My only disappointment was the chicken wings. A bit tasteless, not spicy at all. Over all a wonderful experience and we will definitely be back

• Visited September 2013
Limerick
“I love this place:)”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

This is my second time to visit this restaurant. I really love the food and the early bird @ 20euro is a steal. I got a delicious salad for starter with nice big juicy pieces of avacado. For dinner, I got a paella with yummy chunky pieces of calamari, king prawns in their shells and juicy mussels. I was very pleased. The portion size was fit for a king and this suited me as I was starving after a long day in Dublin. For dessert, I got a slice of lime cheesecake, which was served with cream and a lemon sauce. I regretted not getting the chocolate brownie that my friend got, as it looked divine. Great service too. Overall, it was A1!

• Visited September 2013
Dublin, Ireland
“Not a bad place, good service”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Food was good, i was not disappointed but it wasnt mouthwatering or excellent. Worth a visit if youre walking past but i probably would not go there again. Service was good and portion sizes are generous. Coeliac friendly options available which was a bonus

• Visited August 2013