“Nice Burgers”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Nice Burgers”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Good Food that is served late.

Live entertainment of a weekend.

Gets Very Busy

Handy if you are staying at the Louis Fitzgerald

Visited April 2013
1 Thank 43Becko

• Finnish first
orlando
“Hair cooked into food”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Had lunch in Joel's today with my wife, the food was hot,!!! and that's about all the good points I have, my food looked like it had been thrown onto the plate, and despite asking for water with our meal it never came . My wife ordered chicken strips and found a long hair had been cooked into the coating of the chicken, it was disgusting, we couldn't even pull out the hair it was that embedded into the chicken, we got a replacement and an apology but that was it. I ended up eating lunch on my own because my wife's food was being recooked,, then my wife ate on here own and still we were given no water despite asking!! We often frequent Joel's and even have a loyalty card that can be used in numerous restaurants including Joel's, however we will never eat here again, and will tell as many people as possible about our experience.

• Visited June 2013
4 Thank Justin M
Dublin, Ireland
“poor at best”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

it was ten years since we were there last it was a great place so last night when we went there we were hopeful we did not get the welcome we expected in fact we felt like we were not welcome a sour faced waitress took our order when the food came it was not good price was good if the food had been as well wont go back to this place

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank ken m
belfast
“average”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

ok food and good service
far too big and family friendly
great if in a hurry and just want to nip in for a quick bite and not too fussed about the food

Visited June 2013
Dublin, Ireland
“Over rated restaurant”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Joel's is an alright restaurant. The food wasn't too good. I had the noodles which were nice. The the dessert, chocolate brownie, it was nice but a bit too luscious. My brother had the duck which was too hard and seemed as if it was re-heated after already being cooked the day before. My brother then had the sticky toffee pudding which he liked. My mam had the enchilada and my nana had the turkey and ham, they both thought it was okay. The staff gave us the wrong drink after us already confirming the one we wanted twice and were a little bit ignorant. Will not be returning.

• Visited May 2013