“Womderful stay”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Bloomfield Ave

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
M S
“Womderful stay”
Reviewed November 21, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

I stayed in this accommodation for a month and I really didn't regret it as it's worth every penny. The owner ( Gerry & kate ) were soo friendly and helpful with everything you might need during your stay in Dublin. The location is super, it is in best part of Dublin city centre and within walking distance to Dublins main attractions, bars, cafes, supermarkets. The place is well connected as the bus stop arpund the corner where you can take bus number 16 from and to the airport. The flat has spacious bedroom and livingroom, it is clean and quiet and it has all mod cons.
I highly recommend this place if you're looking a great time in Dublin.

Management Response
Nov 23, 2017
Hi Mutaf thank you for your kind comments. Hopefully you will make a return visit in the future.
silcof
Colwyn Bay, United Kingdom
“Ticked all my boxes!”
Reviewed October 8, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

The owner met me at the flat and had allocated me a different one than I had booked (in the same building) which was much bigger and on two floors, so I was very pleased! It was well presented and clean and was perfect for my weeks stay and Portobello is a quiet location. The bus route from/to the airport was within a few minutes walk also two other buses that would get me into Dublin city centre (about thirty minute walk away) A Tesco Extra and Spar were close by. I would stay here again and will recommend to others.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing