“Reasonable value lunch”

Ranked #278 of 2,690 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: International
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Enjoy our friendly atmosphere in a relaxing surrounding with an extensive menu to cater for any occasion. We serve delicious food from all around the world with authentic presentation.
Reviewed April 4, 2013

We had lunch of an Awesome Hamburger and Chicken Tequila Fettuccine. Both were good and generous portions. With a beer and sparkling water lunch, in Temple Bar, was reasonable value at €38 for two of us.

Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

We visited here on a Thursday night and it was busy but comfortable. I would recommend booking if you have a party bigger than two. However I would not say it was completely necessary. Ask for a table near the back of the restaurant as it is a bit child near the door.
All of our food was very good. We had cesear salad and soup to start and pizza for our mains. We had toblerone cheesecake for dessert. Portions are very big and generous. I had a glass of pinot grigio and it was very good. Overall luigis is well worth a visit. We will be back.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Went for the early bird with a group so we were shown downstairs. We were the first in this area and it was cold I had to leave my jacket on until I warmed up. Sawing through the steak soon did that.

Buffalo wings were superb, cannot fault them. The main of sirloin steak was a huge let down. The meat was cooked rare and was cooked to perfection but the quality of the meat was poor. This was one tough cow. Flavour was good but boy did I have to make the steak knife work to hack my way through this bit of meat, at least this warmed me up.

Toblerone cheesecake was nice and coffee was lovely. Fischer beer brilliant and glass of house red was very nice, its such a shame the steak was like an auld DM boot.

I would go back but I will not be ordering the steak.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Not a typical Irish pub, but with young children, we were looking for something a bit less noisy than most other pubs in the Temple Bar area on St Paticks Day. Luigis was just what we needed. If you are looking for a. Traditional Irish pub, this isn't the place for you - no Guinness and only one beer (a German one) on tap.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

My husband treated me and my three young sons here for Mothers Day last Sunday and it was most enjoyable. I ordered the peri peri chicken and was served up a whole chicken which makes a nice change from the portions you get in other restaurants. My husband had a pasta dish which he really enjoyed and there was loads of it. The kids menu was very good and the fries went down very well with everyone as they were similar to those served in McDonalds! The waiting staff were very attentive but one small observation, the waitress serving our tables uniform could have been a bit cleaner, however that would not stop us from returning here.