“Excellent food with lots of choice!”
Review of Luigi Malones

Luigi Malones
Ranked #264 of 2,596 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: International
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Enjoy our friendly atmosphere in a relaxing surrounding with an extensive menu to cater for any occasion. We serve delicious food from all around the world with authentic presentation.
England
“Excellent food with lots of choice!”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

We dined here on our first night in Dublin. The restaurant was very busy, but we felt we could take our time with our meal. There were a good choice of drinks here and I enjoyed trying a cocktail!

There was so much choice on the menu, I didn't really know what to go for! There is guaranteed to be something you like. For starters we had soup and chinese parcels. For mains I had penne pasta and my husband had carbonara. The quantity of food was great and we found ourselves getting very full! The pasta was a little dry and could have done with more sauce.

We had a very pleasant meal here and if visiting Dublin again, we wouldn't hesitate to dine here. It was nice to take our time over a meal, with good quality food and service. At one point, there was a gap when waiting to be served, but the waitress apologised for this. They were incredibly busy.

Enjoy!

• Turkish first
Castlebar, Ireland
“well worth a try”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

To be honest, only came here as we were not willing to wait and hour and fifteen minutes at Elephant and Castle. 2 adults , 3 kids, 9pm sat night after Olympia panto. No complaints what so ever. Staff very nice, good choice of food, nice kids menu, reasonably priced for temple bar. A big bonus is the wings are as nice as Elephant and castle's. Watching some of the other food going by whetted my appetite for returning, all looked very good. I will definitely be going again. 3 generous kids menus consisting of main course (5-6 options), dessert and large drinks, 2 large portions of wings, 2 fries and two generous glasses of wine, 59 euro. Overall very good value for temple bar sat night.

“great place to eat”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

Luigi's is one of my favourite restaurants. The Dublin Luigi's is bigger than my local in Cork City. The food is always great in Luigi's. Try the plate of nachos for starters and the fajitas for main course.

Visited June 2012
Dublin, Ireland
“Great value, great choices”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

I am coming here over 13 years now and have never once had a bad experience or bad food.yes, its not michelin star but what you get every time is a great range of choices to suit all tastes, good food cokked and presented well and great value for money -especially their all day menu where you can have main course, wine/beer & dessert for under €15.recently went as part of a group of 13 and there was not one complaint.they also have a good loyalty scheme where you get a €5 voucher for every €50 spent.their house white is very good in a generous serve too and you cant beat their famous toblerone cheesecake -and i dont even like cheesecake.also good kids menu.

Helsinki, Finland
“Good food & good value”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

I've been to Luigi Malones a number of times since I first discovered it and I always enjoy going here! The food is lovely every time, and it's pretty reasonably priced in my opinion. They have some good deals like an early bird menu which is about €23 for a starter, main, and dessert, or €18 for a main and starter/dessert. They also have a good variety of dishes and lots of pasta options which is good for someone like me who loves pasta! The portions are generous too.

The staff have always been great and it's nice seeing the same faces each time we go there (and it's nice that they're always just as friendly and helpful each time!). They're very obliging when it comes to making changes to orders such as asking for a certain item on the side, or asking for a meal without a certain ingredient and we've never had any problems with this.

I think the atmosphere of the restaurant is very inviting also and it's a nice place to relax.

Definitely one of my preferred restaurants in the city centre!

• Visited June 2012