“Lovely find close to our hotel”
Review of Thai Spice

Thai Spice
Ranked #251 of 2,558 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cleveland, Ohio
“Lovely find close to our hotel”
Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

We were jet lagged and wanted something fast and close. The food here was really good. We like it spicy and they delivered. We got the special: 2 starters, 2 entrees and 4 beers for 42 euros. Very fair. Nice friendly service and jazz music playing in the background.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Excellent Thai Food”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

My boyfriend and I visited this restaurant a few weeks ago during a trip through Dublin, and I ordered the massaman curry with chicken, which was incredible. We arrived a bit late in the day so seating was not a problem. My food was so delicious that I tried ordering a massaman curry later in our trip elsewhere in Ireland (at another highly-rated restaurant), hoping for a similar experience, and though it was also tasty, it did not compare to Thai Spice's. I would absolutely recommend this place if you're looking for a tasy Thai meal. The street it is on looks a bit dodgy so it's easy to skip over this place without realizing how nice it is.

• Visited June 2014
Dublin, Ireland
“Best , freshest Thai tastes”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

Having just booked a meal for 5 people for Monday June 16 th, I decided to read the latest reviews. My experiences of eating here 6 or 7 times have always been excellent.
The mussels starter with Thai spicy herbs I dream about.
The chefs special seafood with, about 6 different types of shellfish and fish is just a perfect blend of seafood and light Thai spices. I love fresh fish and it has always been fresh here . I have also had hotter dishes, the green curries are delicious.
My husband says the chicken satay is always the tastiest and most moist of anywhere we have eaten.
I found this little place by putting in"best Thai in Dublin" on the net a couple of years ago.
The reviews on different forums were all very good.

It is not a street I had ever thought of looking for a good Thai restaurant, but so glad we found it.
The wait staff are always, pleasant, low key, knowledgeable and efficient.( water glasses refilled etc)
We've been to more expensive Thai places but found this more to our liking.

I find the staff lovely, gentle .

• Visited May 2014
Wimborne Minster, United Kingdom
“Bland, pre cooked food”
Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

Came on a Wednesday evening. The order was taken, and the food was served 2 miutes later. Food was bland, flavourless, and had I blind tasted, would not have guessed it was Thai.Staff were hard to get hold of, were distinctly indolent. There was no effort made either by kichen or staff.
There is no shortage of good eateries in Dublin, offering excellent food at affordable prices.
All round, pretty awful.

Visited May 2014
Dublin, Ireland
“Good food, good price”
Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

Have eaten here a number of times. Ideal for lunch as service is fast. The food is always tasty and the prices are relatively low.