“Nice for a small lunch:)”
Review of Eddie Rockets

Eddie Rockets
Ranked #672 of 2,638 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

The milkshakes are always lovely, and usually the food is great. Once or twice I have received cold food but that hasn't happened in a while, and yesterday everything was lovely. Be careful about the prices though! It can be quite expensive - and the time before they overcharged me. Just make sure to keep tabs on what you've bought!

There are newer reviews for Eddie Rockets

Reviewed July 22, 2014

Brought my daughter here for lunch and milkshakes, she was delighted and had a great time. The price was a little steep but I enjoyed myself. The chocolate milkshakes were lovely, and it was in a very convenient spot.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

We decided to go out for some food with my friend and ended up in Eddie Rockets. The place itself it's lovely and very unique. The staff was very nice, but we got offered a table close to the door where we had to eat with our jackets on due the cold wind blowing every time the door was opened. The food was pretty good, unfortunately my burger was already cold when I got it. The sweet potato fries on the other hand were very tasty!!

Reviewed July 21, 2014

This place is great. Good food, friendly staff, cool ambience... Dublin prices of course but you couldn't beat it for the city centre.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

Been here many times when in Dublin and always enjoyed the range and speed but not that good this visit. Something definitely going wrong. The range not as good the speed poor and the fun factor has left.Might have just been a bad night. Didnt stop for more drinks or sweets. - shame