“Love it!”

Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: South City Centre
Description: This stunningly designed city centre restaurant has enjoyed international acclaim and rave reviews over the years for it's wonderful ambience, extensive wine list, high-end cocktails and award winning cuisine. Diep has also received the renowned Thailand Brand and Thai Select awards from the Royal Thai Government Live Jazz and Blues every Wednesday night.
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Great food as always.. Great ambience .. The helpings of food are antiquate. Their wine list is extensive, some nice whites. I recommend have a cocktail as a per dinner drink this will get you started. Look forward to my return trip. Thanks

Reviewed April 7, 2013

What a wonderful dining experience! The staff are super friendly and efficient, we went here on Saturday night March 23rd and had such a wonderful experience. It was quite busy and yet Nick the manager still managed to take time to chat and make us feel welcome. The food was mouthwateringly good, and the live music was a really special bonus! @Dublinmomma , I think you must have been in a different restaurant, or else youre just one of those people who likes to complain, and thank god you did move so the brilliant band could play.

1  Thank Dalmatianstation
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Just back from Diep for the second time. The staff are superb- efficient but friendly- the food is absolutely incredible. I love Thai food and this is beyond description- interesting and really tasty. Good wine list with a good variety and some reasonable choices. An excellent choice in Dublin- thank you

Reviewed March 24, 2013

If you're looking to be insulted by the manager, you've come to the right place.
Myself & four of my friends ate here last night. Our reservation was for 7pm; when we made the reservation we were told that the table was needed back by 9 but that we could have cocktails at the bar afterwards. Just before we paid the bill, we were served another bottle of wine to drink at the bar. Nick, the manager proceeded to show us to the bar. Within 5 minutes the band arrived so the manager asked us to move & in the process knocked my friends drink all over her, didn't apologise or offer to get her another drink. The band then told us we were in their way, so we moved ourselves AGAIN. Then the band told us we had to move at which stage I refused because there was nowhere else to move to. I tried to complain to the manager but he told us there were customers waiting so he didn't have time to entertain our complaint. He looked after the other customers then came back to us and proceeded to shout that he was under no obligation to look after us after 9pm.
The food was just ok, nothing special.
If you're looking for a good Thai/Fusion restaurant in Dublin, Saba is a million times better. Needless to say, I wont be returning here. A totally disappointing experience.

3  Thank Dublinmomma
Reviewed March 22, 2013

I was here for a birthday party, loved the menu. Got Chicken Satte for starters yum and Singapore noodles for mains v nice... Cocktails where fab.
Lovely interior with good service so well recommended .