“Delicious food and reasonably priced”
Review of La Pizza

La Pizza
Ranked #2,048 of 2,638 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Neighborhood: North City Centre
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Myself and my partner enjoyed a delicious meal at La Pizza whilst visiting Dublin on Saturday 1 September 2012. I ordered the lasagne which came with 2 pieces of garlic bread and salad. My partner ordered the steak burger which came with mashed potato and several varieties of vegetables and a free soft drink. It was one of the best lasagnes I have ever tasted and my partner's steak burger was delicious and cooked to perfection. The meals were very good value for money and if you purchase a Dublin sightseeing tour from La Pizza you receive 25 per cent discount off your food bill.

There are newer reviews for La Pizza

Reviewed September 3, 2012

Our Polish waitress was really nice and friendly. My husband chose to have a pizza and I had a meat lasagne--which I am glad I did. The pizza was nothing to write home about. Too small and not enough sauce. Lasagne was ok. An average restaurant

Reviewed August 29, 2012

Myself and my family ate here for breakfast on a recent trip to Dublin, big mistake! The servers were curt and unpleasant - it was if they couldn't be bothered to serve you. Food was decent but cold - myself and my wife had a full Irish breakfast which was undercooked and freezing cold. Daughter had eggs on toast which was also freezing cold. Included with all 3 meals was tea or coffee, which on payment they attempted to charge us for. Would not recommend this to anyone, despite it's excellent location, as it is highly unsatisfactory.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

Believe it or not, we went to La Pizza for breakfast! There were several breakfast choices on the menu, and La Pizza is on O'Connell street, right near the main stop for many popular bus tours. The coffee here is delicious, and the breakfast was very good. We never did return for dinner, but each night the place was very busy. I would guess that the lunch and dinner are very good and the prices are great (many Dublin restaurants are very pricey for people on a budget). Our service there was very good also and both the restaurant itself and the restrooms downstairs were very clean.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

We had lunch outside here, with a soup (not entirely smooth) and a sandwich (just okay but nothing to write home about). The place feels like much of the rest of O'Connell Street:faded glory, overtaken by ugly movie theaters and low-cost outlets and shops. My chair was broken, and when I pointed that out, the waiter said 'inside many more chairs are broken'. Not really a comforting thought.