“Lovely owner, lovely food”
Review of Red Torch Ginger

Red Torch Ginger
Ranked #24 of 2,638 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Healthy
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: South City Centre
Description: We are Modern Thai Eatery serving delicious Thai food, craft beers, funky cocktails and wines from around the world. We offer all this in a relaxed ambiance with friendly service and plenty of value. We feature a very popular Set Lunch which includes starter, main course and a drink for €14,95. We also offer our Early Bird menu every evening from 4.00 Which costs €21,95 and includes a starter, a main course and tea or coffee. Our Wine Sale includes all wines at half price on Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays . We are very centrally located between Temple Bar and Grafton st.
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Wonderful restaurant! In Rome, it is really difficult to find good pad Thai, so I was in love with this place once I tried theirs. My mother had a sort of fish and vegetables with ginger and she thought it was amazing. The price is to be expected for a good Thai meal in the center of Dublin, and for us it was well worth it. The owner was very kind, stopping by to check in and see how everything was. I can see why this restaurant does so well!

1  Thank Gabriella620
There are newer reviews for Red Torch Ginger

Reviewed January 4, 2013

I always have an outstanding fare here at my favorite restaurant of all time. The Green Curry and Tom Yum Gai soup is To Die For. Service and wine have never let me down. The Malahide based restaurant has a great outdoors area for warmer days too.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

Food was very tasty and staff were polite. The service was brilliant. The value was affordable. Will definitely visit again.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

I visited this restaurant twice during one week and was very pleased on both occasions. The menu had a nice selection and the portion sizes were perfect. Overall I was very pleased with the experience and will probably return if I'm ever back in Dublin.

Reviewed November 22, 2012

I've been to this restaurant several times over the years; first just after it opened. By this time, it was not too large and fantastic. Our last visit on Nov 17 was disappointing. My starter was ok, the main course was made with ground peppers that were raw and only some hints of chicken. It just seemed as it had to be prepared in a hurry! For the price of it, I expected more. And the waitress did not have her happy day, I guess she never smiled the whole evening.
The place grew over the years, now every possible room is filled with tables and chairs - in my opinion, too many people to keep the high level they had! It used to be brilliant!

1  Thank Schawi