“Service a bit hit and miss”

Jo'Burger Rathmines
Ranked #906 of 2,596 Restaurants in Dublin
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery
Ireland
“Service a bit hit and miss”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

The food is nice though some items are overpriced I think. Reason I don't go regularly is that I've had bad experiences with the service. One time there was only me and one other customer there early evening and the music was blaring and service was slow. Another time, they seemed to forget the order and I had to let them know after I was waiting 20 mins and nothing arrived. They were apologetic but no amends were offered. Another time, I was waiting ages to get the bill.

The food wasn't great enough to put up with poor service - no food ever is in my opinion as service is vital.

• Visited April 2012

Cork, Ireland
“Best burger ever”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Massive portions of beautiful food. I would travel back for the sweet potato chips alone, never mind the jaw busting burgers.

Visited August 2012
“Terrible - never again”
Reviewed January 30, 2013 via mobile

Okay short and sweet: Staff Ignorant (never seen anything like it)Food, Obersized bun with a lump of folded lettuce to make it seem large..BURGER TASTELESS.THE WORST PLACE I'VE EVER EATEN!!!!!!!!!Better off going to BURGER KING

5 Thank Duigenan1
Rome, Italy
“The Big Hamburgher”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

We was walking in Drury street (near South Great George's Street) when we saw, in Castle Market street, the Jo' Burger restaurant. When we saw the TripAdvison logo on the door (and the Illy logo behind the windows!), we decide to try their cuisine. The Jo' Burger peculiarity is that you can drink only Beer, Wine and its home made Lemonade, nothing else (incredible no Coke!). Then I choose its own lemonade served in a particular glass (actually was a glass tin) very good.
On the contrary, to eat the Jo' Burger offer a lot of types of hamburgers (so BIG!!) and toasts. I choose its Jo' Burger hamburgher with cheese, was very demanding!

• Visited January 2013
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Great menu great atmosphere careful what you order”
Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

I will have to give this place another shot I think as I odered the wrong burger in hindsight
I opted for the chilli peanut and coriander burger - the meat was fab but the chilli and peanut was a paste and it sat at the bottom of the burger a d when I bit into it, it was far too overpowering and I couldn't finish my meal, and I absolutely love flavour so I'm not being over sensitive here
Negative over
Positives
The place is lovely, easy to find just off grafton street and the interior is quirky and busy
The music is great, it's a real boho scene
The menu is quirky and fun
Pick your meat, beef lamb chicken veggie
Then pick your bread, no bread or tortilla which I thought was a great idea, so I got it, not as heavy as a large bun
Then your topping, do many wonderful and quirky creations, just make sure you don't fall foul to being over adventurous
Overall, great value great atmosphere great food (ish)
Will give it another shot next time I'm over here