“2012”

Ranked #203 of 2,699 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Scenic view, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Kinara overlooks Bull Island with beautiful views of Dublin bay.Kinara was opened by Sean Collender and Shoaib Yunus in 2001, Kinara's aim is to provide a friendly and relaxed atmosphere where you can enjoy a consistently good standard of food and service.Open 7 nights a week for dinner and Thursday to Sunday for lunch
Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

Isolated. Ambiance was average.
Average food. Poor Quality of service for return of money .
Visited in 2012. Nothing compelled me to go back.

1  Thank ISM7

Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

Must say I thoroughly enjoyed my meal here and the murgh tikka masala was beautiful. It's a beautiful setting and the building is so big inside. Very deceiving from the outside. Would go back again for sure. Not the cheapest!

1  Thank SimonJRex
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I had heard a lot about this restaurant and their one in Ranelagh, so for my birthday I was taken here. WOW is all ill say. We had a lovely table looking out on to the sea. we were served straight away. The servers could have smiled a bit more, but friendly enough. When we arrived first, I thought the atmosphere wasn't great, but it picked up later on. Food expensive but well worth it. Cant wait for next trip back ... Hopefully it will be soon :)

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Kinara was recommended to us by friends so we had a lunch there last weekend. We were not disappointed. We went for their lunch menu which included a glass of red/white wine, starter and a main for only €21.99. We thought it was a great value considering the quality of food you get there. My husband especially enjoyed prawns with curry sauce and lemon and I have never tasted nicer cucumber and yoghurt sauce before.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

We were so happy to find authentic and superbly presented Pakistani food in Dublin. Visiting from New York we randomly walked into Kinara and were really impressed by the excellent service and elegance of this place. A true gem. Akhter and Khalfan in particular were outstanding .

1  Thank Imran R