“Just fab u lous - joan L”
Review of Trocadero

Trocadero
Ranked #56 of 2,639 Restaurants in Dublin
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: South City Centre
Reviewed January 26, 2013

My visit took place on Friday 25 January 2013 - just what can I say - great welcome to the restaurant, staff fantastic and could not do enough for you without being in your face. The food was just fantastic - it delivered everything it said on the menu. The ambiance of the restaurant was just amazing. Everybody was having a good time - would highly recommend and will be back on my next visit to Dublin.

There are newer reviews for Trocadero

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Never fails to impress ... The Trocadero is a long established eatery that has never left it's standards fall. The food might lack the bizazze of some other city centre restaurants but it makes up for it is good food, reliably prepared and delivered with a friendliness that few places can compete with. It is also one of the very few places where you can talk with and listen to your eating companions without having to rise above the din of loud muzak! It is a positive oasis of calm!! But it is the staff are the restaurant's greatest asset ... courteous, friendly , helpful and efficient.

I cant say I eat here regularly, but I do from time to time and each time I say that I should eat here more often ... perhaps this time I will!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I've eaten a few times over the past few years and it's always been enjoyable. at first it was the ambiance alone that won me over as the food was not always the best in Dublin. But it has since changed. I ate here twice over the past few weeks and thoroughly enjoyed every bite and every minute. It is great for both Romantic nights out and group get togethers as I have dined there as part of both. The staff are friendly but not over bearing and the service helpful. What I really like is that they serve late dinners which is unusual in Dublin. It's so easy to to sit and enjoy a great meal and follow it with some after dinner drinks. The altmospher is enchanting and I've found myself not leaving until after 1am in the morning it's that good. You can also just have a drink at the bar if you want to give the place a trial run. I love the Trocadero and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a romantic relaxed meal at anytime of the day or night.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

I love this place, I go every time I am in Dublin. I love the staff, the ambiance, the food, the wine, everything. I am a big steak eater and it's always excellent here. They used to serve their creamed spinach as whole leaves in cream but a few of years ago it changed to a puree kind of side dish and haven't changed it back, oh well. The other sides are spectacular, mushrooms, onions, potatoes, yum, yum, yum.

Always reserve your table, they are usually booked out.

This place is an institution in Dublin and it has never let me down, Bravo to the Troc.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

I eat here 6 months ago as its been here so long and has a great name.
I did enjoy my meal I have had better food in dublin but enjoyed the experience

Very friendly service, would return in the future

1  Thank Johnspencerr12