“Don,t bother”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Bar Italia

Bar Italia
Ranked #224 of 2,543 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Italian, European, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
“Don,t bother”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

On visiting this restaurant for the second time with my family I thought things might be a bit better to find it had gotten worse.Two staff on on attending tables slow to take orders and when the waitress did eventually we sat for between thirty and forty five minutes waiting on our order to arrive and that was after reminding the staff that we had ordered .I had my grandchild with us and asked for a small portion to be told they do not do child portions .When our food came out eventually it was not up to standard.When my son went to pay the bill the waitress said to him oh you asked for a dessert menu at that stage we had had enough never again.Bad service, over priced and sullen staff it was like they were doing you a favour never again .

• Visited October 2012

• Polish first
Dallas
“Fantastic food”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Great service and all 4 meals were great and large portions. The place to eat for italian. Avoid the anti-American place next door.

• Visited September 2012
Dublin, Ireland
“I can cook better pasta”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Really not impressed with the quality of cooking.
overpriced considering what you get for your money.
Never going back.

Visited July 2012
Milano
“Good food, onest price and cheerfull staf”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

I'm italian and i love pizza.
I went to "Bar Italia" on the 5 of august with my boyfriend. We took one " bruschetta" and we ate it togheter ( there were three pieces and the tomatoes and the oil were very good.. "basilico" was not the best ), two "pizza margherita with Bufalo Mozzarella" and a bottle of sparkling water. Pizza was very good for being not in Italy and good if you compare to the pizza i usually eat here in Italy. Not the best of my life but very good.
We spent 30 euro that is very little price because in Italy, to eat the same you can spend also more.
Friendly staff, good food.... go there so!!

• Visited August 2012
Dublin, Ireland
“The IFSC one best for pizza!”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

We go there when we want to eat a good pizza at lunch time, but be aware it might take more than 1hour and if you have a limited break it could be a problem.

Visited March 2012