“Really nice place to go, food great, service great, location great”

Dunne and Crescenzi
Ranked #188 of 2,729 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Had a simple meal here of risotto - fantastic. Tasted brilliant, great service and good price. Definately go here!

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Had lunch here while in Dublin it was fabulous beautifully presented and so so tasty can not wait to return

1  Thank Collessie
Reviewed January 24, 2013

We went here with work colleagues and had a great meal. I could have happily handed the menu back and just asked them to pick courses for me - there was not a single item on the menu which did not appeal!
As it was, I had a fantastic rustic minestrone to begin with - just the thing on a cold January night! Others had selections of Italian meats and cheeses or bruschetta which looked stunning. For mains I had a hearty Tuscan sausage and bean casserole - FAB!
The ambience of the place is lovely - I really recommend this place if what concerns you is substance over style. I just wish I lived in Dublin so I could go more often!

Reviewed January 24, 2013

I organised a surprise anniversary dinner for my boyfriend in that place and I can't say enough thanks to the wonderful staff who made that experience unforgettable.
The staff member I was dealing with was so accommodating and helpful and helped me in any possible way to make it as a success. I made a booking 2 days prior to the actual date and I didn't think I will get the table, because it was mid December with all the Christmas parties around and it was Friday evening...Despite that I was given the best table for the occasion, it was private enough and everything went just as I planned.
We had 2 glasses of prosecco on the house so my partner wasn't the only one to get a surprise and then the whole evening was just fantastic. The food is great and also the wine selection is unbelievable. It is the only place in Dublin one could find a bottle of Lacryma Christi.
In the middle of our dinner we were moved to the other table, because obviously they wanted to give us more privacy and even though we were very happy with our original table I had no heart to turn the offer down, because they were so nice and trying so hard to make it very special for us.
It is a fantastic spot for a romantic occasion and also the food is great. It is a bit pricy so I wouldn't go back there on regular bases, but for a special occasion it's the best. Highly recommended.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

tasteless bruchetta and dried out over salted lasagne, not good at all. overpriced considering the quality. these guys need to up their game.