“Excellent, popular and a great range of food”
Review of Saba

Saba
Reserve with OpenTable
Saba is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #110 of 2,638 Restaurants in Dublin
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: South City Centre
Description: Saba, which means "happy meeting place" in Thai, serves authentic Thai and Vietnamese cuisine at reasonable prices in a setting described as "colonial meets contemporary". Saba is renowned for our delicious food, fantastic atmosphere and award winning cocktails that will tantalise your tastebuds. Saba is an award winning Thai and Vietnamese Eatery on Clarendon Street, in Dublin's city centre just off the main shopping area, Grafton Street. It is surrounded by fantastic pubs and clubs to start and end your night. We look forward to welcoming you on your visit. Sanook![Enjoy!]
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Went here with a large group having been before and enjoyed it. The menu had changed since and I have to say I enjoyed the experience all over again. We got to try lots of the starters as we bought a range for the table and the Hoisin duck rools and black pepper squid in particular were great. As a main course I got Bangkok Noodle dish which was great but the seared tuna looked amazing (although the salad had a lot of wasabi!). House red was fine if a little expensive and the range of beers is definitely interesting. Everyone in a group of about 20 enjoyed it so that should say it all! Give it a go!

There are newer reviews for Saba

Reviewed June 15, 2013

I have eaten here a number of times and have been impressed on each occasion. Hidden away from the hustle and bustle of Grafton street, the atmosphere and ambiance in the restaurant is excellent. the menu and service is excellent and I would definitely recommend this spot.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

We booked Saba for 5.30 and our table was ready when we arrived Early. I had Chicken with Sate sauce as a starter which was very good. As a main I had Massaman chicken curry which was the best I've tasted - very nice indeed . My 3 companions all enjoyed their food too - and I can vouch for it because I tasted everything. A very nice Thai restaurant with friendly pleasant service and reasonable prices. Well worth a visit with your friends.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

This was our first visit to Saba and definitely will not be our last. I like the fact that you receive a text after making your booking as it is a handy way of having the contact phone number in your mobile if you need to contact them.

We went on Tuesday night and had the €22.95 value meal for two courses.

We both had the Chicken Satay starter, very generous portions of 4 each and they were gorgeous!.

I had the No 1 stirfry with Prawns, Vegetables and Rice. My friend had one of the Curries. Both were delicious and very generous portions.

We decided to share the desert of the day which was a Rhubarb Cheesecake with a Sorbet. This was very nice.

The staff were exceptional and we can well understand why they had got a Customer Services Award at the Irish Restaurant Awards the previous night.

Looking forward to going here again on our next visit to Dublin.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Love love love this place. Always visit when in Dublin. Brilliant spot for a girly dinner!! Love the spring roll starter and the pad Tai noodles!! Yummy