“Good French food” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of La Mere Zou - CLOSED

La Mere Zou
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: South City Centre
Description: A few yards away from the Shelbourne, the Conrad and the Fitzwilliam hotel, La Mère Zou was opened in 1994 and specializes in Classic French Cuisine; we also offer a large selection of fish and seafood selected directly from the local fishmarket. At La Mère Zou you can relax in a warm, familial atmosphere while enjoying the very best in cuisine and service. Our unique decor and simple seasonal food have made us a byword for fine dining in the centre of Dublin.
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Good French food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2014

The menu is very different to what you get elsewhere. Efficient service and good food. We've been going there for years and always enjoy it. I don't like them filling up my glass, prefer to do that myself. Always good range of seafood, which we like.

1 Thank suitefan73

• Turkish first
dublin
“Highly recommend”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2014

Had a gorgeous lunch at La Mere Zou yesterday. It's a tiny little place but has such a lovely atmosphere.
Food was beautifully cooked and presented, so many thanks to the chef.
Lovely staff and especially the maitre d who was a charming chap and very friendly.
My husband and I had a really lovely lunch and we would highly recommend.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Astrid111
“Lovely meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

Lovely meal in a nice relaxed atmosphere. I would recommend both the chicken and the apple tarte tartan.

1 Thank alanholt
Andover, United Kingdom
“Intimate, popular”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2014

This is one classy French restaurant in which as a lone female diner you feel as important as couples or groups. It is very small which lends an air of intimacy but I like that and makes it cosy. It's not cheap but it's worth every cent for unusual food/flavour combinations. I had the scallops followed by halibut. It's relaxed and comfortable and never fails to accommodate me when I drop in on the off chance. I love it.

Dublin, Ireland
“Excellent Meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2014

Had a lovely meal here last night. The special menu was great value and food was excellent. I would highly recommend.