“Riverdance July 2014” 5 of 5 bubbles

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Riverdance July 2014”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2014

I took my 11 year old daughter to see Riverdance @ The Gaiety July 2014, amazing does not describe it. The whole show was beyond brilliant, I've never been to any show/theatrical performance whereby I would estimate that about 98% of the audience gave a standing ovation from the middle of the last dance. The technical/dancing skill/ability of the performers was excellent and second to none. The show was over in a flash albeit 2hrs15mins inc a15min interval. I even bought a program which is something I very rarely do. Would go again tomorrow. Go see it if you can, money & time well spent. Plus Wagamama is right opposite for a quick bite to eat beforehand, this is consistently good.

2 Thank Sharon C

• Finnish first
Geelong, Victoria, Australia
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“River Dance”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

We attended the show on our last night in Ireland. What a grand finale. The performances were absolutely amazing. The musicians were also brilliant. Costumes gorgeous and the girls 'were so pretty'.....

Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Riverdance - dont miss it !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2014

we're a young family and we decided to bring our kids after watching the original show years back. And it was absolutely wonderful, from the performers to the Gaiety itself which is centrally located, just off Stephens Green at the top of Grafton Street - a pedestrianized zone.

The lobby is a bit on the small side but we were afforded a small room for buggy parking and it was secure (in the Red room). There was decent leg room not that it was needed as the show itself is fabulous - I particularly enjoyed the American tap dancers who were jokingly suggesting their dancing was better than the Irish dancing. Very funny.

Very talented performers all round and a great show. Not to be missed !

Visited June 2014
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“River dance”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

I recently went to see the river dance show at the gaiety. The performance itself was very good and the dancers and singers excellent, but the theatre was too small for a production like river dance. The show was down sized a lot I thought as I saw the original show many years ago.
This type of show needs a bigger stage to do it justice.
Also on leaving the theatre , there was an unpleasant smell in the corridor, like a drainage problem

Ayr, Scotland, United Kingdom
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“beautiful theatre”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014

where else in the world is as perfect to see Riverdance than its home in Dublin? Though up in the Gods our view was good so we enjoyed the show as well as the ambience.