“Rupert Everett in "The Judas Kiss"”
Review of Gaiety Theatre

Gaiety Theatre
Ranked #42 of 513 things to do in Dublin
Reviewed November 10, 2012

I managed to catch this the last evening it played at the Gaiety Theatre. Even though the seat I got wasn't one of the expensive ones, it was high enough that I could see the whole stage. The theater was a little warm, but very clean. The play was great, of course. The Italian actor who played Bosie's lover was so hot I wished I sat closer to the stage. A very nice evening.

All reviews
in 51 reviews
"interval"
in 30 reviews

Reviewed November 8, 2012

I went to see NI Opera's Hansel & Gretel in the Gaiety Theatre last night (7 November 2012) with some friends. I've been to the Gaiety a couple of time before and like it as a venue that is steeped in history.

We sat in the Dress Circle last night and nearlt died of the cold from the draught that was blowing over us for the duration of the performance. We asked the usher on a couple of occasions if there was a door or window open somewhere that could be closed but they said there wasn't. We had to leave our jackets and scarfs on and one of our group who was on a short visit from her home in Gran Canaria left feeling sick because of the cold.

While the performance was overall enjoyable we left disappointed and cold. Great Venue, But It's Cold and draughty; really cold and draughty...

1  Thank GFPDUB
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Was only here once but it was a while ago. It was really good and I've also heard good reports. Location is perfect as well

Reviewed October 23, 2012

This is a nice theatre, but it was hot and the seats were cramped, espcially for my boyfriend with long legs. Also people were talking and eating throughout whch was off putting.