“The best sushi”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 12, 2013 via mobile

I have been a regular here some years and I am always impressed with the food and staff. The sushi here is fantastic. Had salmon , tuna and eel today and all were perfect. I hesitate to get sushi in many places but here it is amazing. Try it and enjoy.

1  Thank Ed1trinity

Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

Ate at this restaurant last week and my meal was nice and tasty but I've never had such expensive noodles, and I ate Asian a lot!! €18.50... I'm vegetarian and there wasn't much on the menu for me so I asked to make one of the noodles dishes into vegetarian... noodles with vegetables and tofu and was charged the full price of a meat main course... My boyfriend wasn't impressed with his noodle soup either which was also €18.50!! I did like the food just wouldn't go again purely on price!!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Wandered in just because we needed a quick fix and left 30 minutes later with a €42 bill on two over priced mains and a starter. I chose a broth and my girl ate a vegetarian dish which both cost €18.50 each. They really need to adjust their pricing. Poor experience and won't be returning again.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

Visited Koishi while waiting for a outdoor concert at the RDS and we were the only people in the restaurant - and I cant give a reason why it was so. The staff were outstanding and the food was very well received - the udon noodles delighted my daughter (a connoisseur!) and the other selections were of a very high standard. It is upstairs and maybe people dont notice it - great views of the American embassy and the staff regaled us with stories of Obamas visit to Ireland where they had a grandstand view.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Upstairs restaurant which fortunately did not deter us from carrying the pram upstairs, as it was worth it. The service was delightful and the dishes well explained with a standard menu and very interesting specials. Excellent!