“Interesting”

Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Had a great meal here. The waitress was very friendly and offered good advice regarding the menu.
Interesting tastes, good atmosphere overall good meal

Reviewed March 24, 2013

We really like this Cuban restaurant. The food is very tasty and excellent value. And they do a very nice Mojito! Well worth a visit.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

I went for dinner with my family and kids, the food was excellent!! had platter to share for starter kids had chicken croquet's . For the main my mum had tiger shrimps, and I had duck which was so good!Kids had pork sandwich and Cuban fish and chips they just loved it! Couldn't wait to have desserts, we all had chocolate cake !! The staff was very friendly.
Good value for money,the tip was included in the bill, which is great, you don't have to worry about it. Over all really enjoyed, great as usually, would rate it excellent!!!Had great family dinner!Will definitely go back, highly recommend !
Complements to the chef!!!

1  Thank cool_me555
Reviewed February 20, 2013

We had a Taste of Cuba menu which gave you a really interesting insight into Cuban food choices. Really enjoyed the whole experience !

2  Thank DympnaBrayIreland
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I went to Bella Cuba with my girlfriend at the weekend. The place looked nice and had a good Cuban 'feel' without being pretensious. We had a decent starter platter, albeit a bit pricey for the few titbits we got. The missus had a lamb casserole which put a smile on her face. I had a steak that was a bit dry with mash that was alright. The staff were friendly enough. We left with a bit of a sour taste in our mouths however when we got the bill. We had previously checked to see if there was a service charge as we were tight on cash and we always tip on merit. They had included it in the bill despite the fact there was no mention of it on the menu outside or the menus we were given. We liked the place in general but with a bottle of red wine in us we left a bit miffed with the whole experience cos of the bill.

1  Thank Niallbc