“Good food & service”

Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: South City Centre
Description: At BANG we pride ourselves on exceptional quality and great value food, served in a stylish and relaxed venue. Lunch served Tuesday to Saturday. Pre-theatre menu available 7 nights. Whether you join us for a date night for two, a special celebration, or a private event we work to exceed expectations and provide an experience to remember. BANG has consistently been listed as one of Dublin’s top rated restaurants with 2017 recommendations from The Michelin Guide, 2 AA Rossettes, Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence and more. Nominated in Irish Restaurant Awards for best chef and best service as well as best cocktail experience.
Reviewed February 10, 2014

My wife and I dined here on the night that Ireland had beaten Wales. The restaurant was full because of this but the service and food were still very good. This restaurant is on two floors and both were full that evening We were on the basement level but our table location was still good
We both enjoyed our meal and will be back again
Tip. Book a few days before your visit

Reviewed February 2, 2014

I was there with a large group of about 25. Many restaurants will serve large groups a second rate menu with only one or two choices. Although we had a reduced menu, it was there was still plenty of choice and the food was extremely high quality. The main of a rich stew, so thick it was piled into a tower on the plate, was really excellent.

The space was downstairs and also worked well for the group. The staff were effective although not terribly friendly, but I guess it was obvious that the group was more intent on talking to each other than the staff. Looking at the rest of the menu, I'd say this was pretty good value.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

The presentation and quality ingredients are key to any great experience (I consider eating to be an experience). I am a foodie and I look for details as its not just presentation but how I feel after that first bite. I ate at Bang 2 times this past week during my stay in Dublin. I returned because I wanted to try something new and also to see Gary (AMAZING staff who is conscious of how the American traveler prefers to be treated while dining). Gary has great customer services skills, he never let me water get low, if I wanted bread it came warm and with butter, he is quite personable and filled with great recommendations (high five, Gary). The Chef and kitchen staff were clean, passionate, full of laughter and smiles but its obvious they take their preparation seriously. I had to compliment them all on how well the food tasted from the goat cheese to the salmon for starters, to the warm bread, cod and sea bass, broccoli, potatoes.....was 5 star! Thank you for the great experience and I look forward to seeing you all again soon.

Reviewed January 23, 2014

I was delighted to dine here last Friday 17/01/14 with 10 others celebrating 40th Birthday. the food the wine, delicious, the service impeccable will definitely be back and we were stating in the shelbourne for the weekend and with a backround in the hospitality Industry I do look for 5 star and bang delivers. Thank you and see you again soon,

Annette

Reviewed January 16, 2014

We enjoyed our meal here tremendously: creative, well prepared and beautiful. Amazing service as well. Highly recommended.