“I was charged twice for main courses”

Arlington Hotel and Knightsbridge Bar
Ranked #474 of 2,665 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: North City Centre
Reviewed August 9, 2013

The show was good, the food and the service weren't bad, just usual. But I was really shoked by the overall price. I booked in advance dinner&show and was given a list of three courses, some of main courses had a surcharge of 5 euros. I was so much surprised to find out that the final bill included the main courses for the full price. I asked the waitress to check my bill and pointed up that I had dinner&show, she said the bill was correct, so I didn't feel like letting down all my family ang going to argue about it with the managment. But I checked over later - the site says "three courses". So what are the three? This is not about money, I just hate to be used.

Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

Very good experience.
Food was good and service fast and always available.
Looking forward to come again in the night and see the celtic nights show.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

We went to see the show that runs every night. It is free but you must order at the restaurant. You can have full dinner (34 euro) or to seat on the bar (drinks only) and watch the show. The food is regular but the band and the dancers are inspiring!! The show lasts 2 hours. If you want to see Irish folklore- don't miss this show!

Reviewed July 27, 2013

We went for the entertainment and had dinner while we were there. The past reviews described the dinner part perfectly. You could sit at the bar and enjoy the show and bar food--drinks may arrive in time. The show however was worth the price. If you want a good seat, make a reservation, esp for the weekend. The band was very good, dancers entertaining. There was audience participation in singing and dancing. However, Woody Guthrie did not write the song "This Land is Your Land..." for Texans. He was from Oklahoma and even lived on Long Island.

I would truly add this to your itinerary if visiting Duble.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Our daughter wanted to do the Irish music and dance scene so we went to the Arlington, it cost 33 euros each, I thought the food was pretty good and the band were very good as were the irish dancers. The service was not brilliant, we waited 40 minutes for a drink and an hour for our dessert but the evening as a whole was good fun. You should try it.