“Friendly & helpful service”
Review of The Wooden Whisk

The Wooden Whisk
Ranked #14 of 239 Quick Bites in Dublin
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Cosy spot for breakfast with decent food and an impressive selection of cakes and pastries. There was some confusion about some of our orders (our fault) and the lovely ladies who served us were quick to sort everything out with a smile.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (323)

Reviewed August 30, 2019 via mobile

Walking along the central streets of Dublin, there are many food establishments that catch the eye. Very few draw you in with aroma, the Wooden Whisk did. Looking at the delectable display through the window, the aroma of baking takes over. Inside the shop it was almost an overwhelming experience. Naturally, sampling was required. I went for a raspberry scone and apple strudel cake to take away. The cake was tasty but not quite excellent. The scone on the other hand was truly exceptional. It had the taste of a high end jam rolly polly. It was suitably moist and soft to allow it to be eaten as a snack on the go. The depth of flavour was truly exquisite and it lasted very well, whilst being nibbled at. The staff were bubbly and friendly, giving the establishment a very pleasant ambience. Overall, I was delighted to stumble upon this fine establishment.

Reviewed August 26, 2019

Each server is determined to serve you the best possib!e meal exactly as you want it. My very specific order from the brunch menu was served to perfection. Comfortable cushions & seats, great food and a take away counter too! This place is my guilty pleasure in Dublin!

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed August 19, 2019

Nice place with good coffe, I love Julius Meil and I looking for that brend everywhere it's best!
The only thing that I would suggest is working hours should be just a little bit longer, for the local people who works and finish with job 17:30 or longer. I cannot enjoy at this place, without rushing every time. Only on my day off. Thats only thing that I can say, otherwhise, all good

Reviewed August 16, 2019 via mobile

Delicious cakes, with proper whipped cream, friendly staff, nice atmosphere. We stopped for a coffee but we had much more than that!