“Great Value”

Yamamori Noodles
Ranked #359 of 2,547 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: South City Centre
Ireland
“Great Value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

Have eaten here a few time recently and every time the food has been delicious. I have gotten the Tatsuta Age, Yaki soba and the Katsu Curry. All really big portions. and great value for what you get. They serve the lunch menu which is cheaper but seems to be the same as dinner menu until 5.30pm.

• Visited September 2012

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Dublin, Ireland
“lovely”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

I eat here about once a week. I love the decor, the service and most importantly the food. For €9.99 you can order a bento vegetarian or lunch box. Great value and the food is always of great qualtity. The a la carte is great too. all food is cooked fresh to order and you never have to wait too long. Love this place

• Visited September 2012
“Not authentic Japanese ”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

First night in Dublin and decided to go for some sushi. It was late evening, the restaurant was very busy but got seated pretty quickly. Wanted to change seats and the waitress allowed us, then another staff came along must've been the manager... Decided to move us and his explanation for us "because I'm asking you nicely" with a real attitude, I was very nearly for walking out. But we were both really hungry so decided to stay. Another waitress came to take our order and to my surprise, this is the funny part... There was Chinese dim sum on the menu??? LOL we order some traditional dishes from the Japanese menu which was not bad and to be fair quite reasonably priced. But can't get over how some many tables around us came in and ordered Chinese dishes! Which we found quite funny! The atmosphere was too loud and the seating was badly arranged, which reminded me of another Japanese restaurant "want to be" ZEN in Belfast. Catered for the westerner but Yamamori did have some authentic Japanese dishes.

Galway, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Atmosphere and taste”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2012

I love this place. I come here every time I'm in Dublin... The Japanese food tastes great and there's a real 'groovy' ambiance to the place!

Visited June 2012
Auckland, New Zealand
“Very yum!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2012

I was with a large party so atmosphere was very good. Circular booth towards the back made for a social environment. Food was excellent!!! Will be returning. Huge menu. Worth every euro if your looking for a night out.

• Visited August 2012