“Awful Place.”

Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet
Neighborhood: South City Centre
Reviewed August 5, 2012

The rudest bar tender I have seen in Dublin. This is coming from a bar tender! Avoid the place, its crap. No atmosphere, crappy decor, s**t drink, and rude staff!

Reviewed June 24, 2012

Everything was going on here, the Euros and lots of football fans, tourists, locals and lots of Mojitos. This is one of the larger bars in Temple bar but a warm welcome as usual.

Reviewed June 15, 2012

Big pub, hard to navigate when crowded, entered through the smoking area which was extremely off-putting so left before ordering.

Reviewed June 9, 2012 via mobile

Not impressed. Met by rude bar man. Very unfriendly service. I ordered the burger and it came out pink and cold in the middle. Asked the waiter about this and I was told the chef said it was ok to eat a pink and cold burger. Which is untrue!

1  Thank Tommy_P15
Reviewed June 8, 2012

I regularly go to the Turks Head as bands/events I like happen to be on there but I have to admit I'm sick of the attitude of the staff. I've often been there when there are more bar staff than punters and yet I'll have to wait to get served as the bar staff are talking to eat other, and I cannot remember ever getting a smile let along a 'sorry'.
I'm out 4-5 nights in Dublin and if it wasn't for the gigs I'd stay well clear of this place.