“The most unfriendly staff in Temple Bar”
Review of Turk's Head

Turk's Head
Ranked #973 of 2,728 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: European, Irish
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet
Neighborhood: South City Centre
Reviewed June 8, 2012

I regularly go to the Turks Head as bands/events I like happen to be on there but I have to admit I'm sick of the attitude of the staff. I've often been there when there are more bar staff than punters and yet I'll have to wait to get served as the bar staff are talking to eat other, and I cannot remember ever getting a smile let along a 'sorry'.
I'm out 4-5 nights in Dublin and if it wasn't for the gigs I'd stay well clear of this place.

Reviewed May 23, 2012

Great staff, fun and warm atmosphere and the beer keeps coming!

Reviewed April 18, 2012

I have lived in dublin for many years, and have visited the Turks head on many occasions, whether it be with the wife, or on a stag night, it has always been a good night. The staff are very accomodating and are very easy going. keep it going lads.

Reviewed March 6, 2012

good bar right in Temple bar. Drinks are a good price and Try the Cocktails, decent size and very cheap!!

Reviewed February 12, 2012

\i thankflly for the satff , but the but to noisy to have eat or chat with friends... Despite that the beer in perfect temperature