“Very good breakfast. ”
Review of The Roastery Cafe

The Roastery Cafe
Ranked #1,172 of 2,888 Restaurants in Dublin
Reviewed April 20, 2017 via mobile

A very good deal on breakfast. Amazing coffee as always I've been coming here for years , the menu only sandwich bar (you can't build your own) is a put off at lunch.

A bit pricey for the area but well worth it and the staff are very pleasant and always smiling. This makes a difference.

Reviewed March 30, 2017 via mobile

Having completed some work on the industrial estate I was directed here as a coffee stop
What a surprise ! To be in the location it is was inspiring by the owner and the place was very busy
Superb selection of breakfast items and sandwich fillings together with hot meals even a coffee roastery
What a find and excellent value for money

Reviewed March 28, 2017 via mobile

A little off the beaten track but so close to Blanchardstown and environs, well worth the trip. Lovely food, friendly service and amazing coffee roasted on site ☕️

Reviewed February 13, 2017

I have visited this restaurant every time I visit a client at the Northwest Business Park in Dublin. They always have a fantastic selection of daily special hot lunches, they make up any sandwich, roll or salad that you request, and have every selection of hot and cold drinks

Great Lunch

Reviewed November 9, 2016 via mobile

Always loved to stop here for a sandwich and a coffee and have done so on and off for years and I have always thought of it as one of the best places around to stop, yes it is expensive but imo well worth it.
That was until today I bought a chicken tikka sandwich and I when I swallowed it, it had large chicken bone in the middle of my sandwich absolutely disgusting is the only way I can describe this experience and its just not good enough to serve such poor quality chicken in this manner.
I appreciated the kind words of the manager but really this wont bring me back again.

1  Thank VinnyJHughes