“Friendly and Welcoming”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Botticelli - CLOSED

Botticelli
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: South City Centre
Description: Italian Restaurant just across street from Original Temple Bar
Dublin
“Friendly and Welcoming”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

This is a great Italian Restaurant in the Temple Bar area of Dublin. We arrived for lunch on a very cold Saturday lunchtime to a very warm welcome. There is a nice view onto the Liffey and to the world passing by. The menu had been a little shortened from my previous visit. However, there was still a good selection of pasta, pizza and meat dishes. There staff were very friendly, efficient and unobtrusive. My friends and I had some good food and a memorable experience. I would recommend this restaurant to any locals or visitors.

Canterbury, United Kingdom
“The best Italian outside Italy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

Botticelli is my favourite restaurant in the world. I've been visiting for over ten years, my latest visit being the beginning of February 2013, and I know I can always rely on its quality of food and friendliness of staff. Whenever we go we are greeted like old friends even though usually the staff have changed. It's also nice to see Italians working in an Italian restaurant, and rest assured the chefs are Italian.
The food is as good as the best I've had in Italy. Since my last visit a cafe has opened up next to the restaurant, selling their beautiful homemade ice cream, as well as slices of pizza and various pastries and desserts. I saw many Italians using the cafe during my visit to Dublin - I practically lived on their ice cream while there!
Well worth a visit (or two, or three) for fabulous food and exceptional service.

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Lovely Restaurant and friendly staff - A little Gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

Visited this Italian restaurant on our last night of being in Dublin. It did not disappoint. My partner and me both had the Suppl to start (which was risotto in bread crumbs fried) and i had a Salami Pizza. My boyfriend had a pasta dish and we could not fault anything with the food or the wine, we had a half bottle of wine each to. I would definitely go back as the staff were friendly.

• Visited January 2013
Salvador, BA
“We really enjoyed this restaurant!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2013

Finding Botticelli in Temple Bar area, thru Tripadvisor , just gave me a break of the Irish food which I could not stand anymore…too many days eating the same food... Both my husband and I enjoyed Botticelli. We were served by an Italian waiter that is accostumed to come to Brazil for vacation, and it made our experience even better. We ate very well and had a great time. Food was great and so were prices!! I recommend not only Botticelli, but the whole Temple Bar area....so much fun!! I had a great time in Dublin and believe it or not, instead of spending the whole week travelling throughout the whole Ireland, I should have stayed more in Dublin and gone only to Killarney.
I can go back to Dublin in a blink, if I have the opportunity in future!! I really can have fun with those Irish people!! Loved it!

• Visited October 2012
Melbourne, Australia
“Cheap”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

Food was cheap with the special two courses for 13 euros however it lacked flavor and anything special. Service however was very polite and prompt.

Visited December 2012