“Average at best - terrible service - wont be going back!!!”

Odessa Club & Restaurant
Ranked #1,276 of 2,729 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: South City Centre
Description: Occupying three floors above the Odessa Restaurant, the Odessa Club is a unique destination in the heart of Dublin city’s shopping and nightlife area. Home from home for a loyal clientèle who appreciate its discrete and intimate ambiance, fine food and excellent service, the club is a haven of tranquility punctuated with great nights of partying at the weekends and live events throughout the week. Both the rooftop terrace and the events room are available for private hire. The Odessa Restaurant is open for dinner and brunch, and bookings for large parties are always welcome.
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Having looked forward to our meal in Odessa for some time, we were left bitterly disappointed in the food, the service and the overall dining experience.
When we arrived, we were not greeted with a hello but a "Yes?"
We were told to "Go downstairs" followed by a "Your tables over there!"
Our coats were not taken nor any offer to take same.
Seated in the corner we were squashed right beside another table.
Food menus were presented and we all made our choices - there were 6 of us.
After an eternity, our drinks orders were taken (which our waitress got wrong).
We ordered our food but some of our choices we were told were not available. This should have been highlighted to us when the menus were handed out in the first place.
Food arrived - starters were all ok.
Main courses - Burgers looked like something you would get from a chip van. Mashed potatoes were cold, lamb was fatty and not trimmed. Trying to get additional bottles of water/wine proved difficult.
Even trying to get the attention of the waitresses when we wanted to end our lack lustre meal was annoyingly difficult.
Would not go back again - very disappointing

1  Thank nolnjhn

Reviewed November 19, 2012

I really love Odessa for breakfast before a day of shopping! Their eggs benedict is by far the best i have had so far! I'm quite fussy about the Hollandaise Sauce theirs is always just right, not too overpowering!

The manager is always very pleasant too, we have a young child and he is always more than accomodating when it comes to fitting us in.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

I had a lovely brunch in Odessa with a group of friends last weekend.

I ordered the Eggs Benedict with salmon which was delicious and came with mini wedges which was great as I was very hungry.

Staff were very helpful and the atmosphere was nice.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I went here with a group of friends for the early bird. The menu had a great choice of really sumptuous dishes (chicken liver pate, goats cheese salad, pan fried sea trout etc...) that were well prepared, beautifully presented and tasted absolutely delicious. Service was friendly and quick without being rushed. Menu was varied enough to have something that everyone would enjoy. Looking forward to my next visit.

1  Thank PirateLola
Reviewed November 4, 2012

My new favorite brunch place in Dublin. Great service, ambiance, the food is great and for our family a key thing is that they have high chairs and welcome families with babies. The service was very friendly and quick.

They have quite a few fresh brunch/breakfast items and is definitely difficult to choose. I have defaulted generally to the Odessa Breakfast, which is always incredible and always very fresh.

The Brunch starts at 11:30 AM and usually there is a small line of people at the door waiting to get in at that time. There is some hype about this place and it seems to be popular with both tourists and locals. As far as I am concerned, it has lived up to the hype and this is my #1 breakfast/brunch place in Dublin.