“Great stuff”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: South City Centre
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Ate at the dundrum branch recently, nice staff, huge portions, the sole Gounod were particularly good, I ll be back.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Can't visit Dublin without a visit to Burdock's! massive portions of the best fish and chips you've ever tasted!!

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Having heard about Leo Burdock's, and seen it in our guidebook, I was looking forward to a top notch fish and chip supper. We went to the Temple Bar shop, and whilst the chips were very good - freshly cooked, crisp and hot, the fish was average at best.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

I usually don't eat fried food. That said, I did try the fish and chips at Leo Burdock's and HOLY MOLY IT WAS AMAZING! We asked for them to add a bit of vinegar and wow! The cod was so good, I wanted it all for myself, and we had to go back and order more chips because they disappeared so quickly. All I can say is go and try it for yourself - but save some for me! It's great!

Reviewed January 11, 2013

Crispy, never greasy fresh cod and chips with Burdock's special vinegar and a pinch of salt are the best meal i could desire when traveling to Dublin.
I tried to order ray&chips many times but here you'll find only fresh fish and ray are not caught every day.