“fantastic Resturant”

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
“fantastic Resturant”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

I ate here last Thursday, the place wasn't too busy so was able to sit down staight way, great range of dishes, and it took me quite a while to decide what I wanted, and when it did come I was not dissapointed, the mixture of spices and flavours in the Debal - This Spicy ‘Devil’s Curry’ were fantastic one of the best meals I have eaten in a very long time, and as I work away alot I eat out in resturants nearly every night of the working week.
The price was very resonable also.

One resturant that I will defiantly be visiting again.

Ireland
“Cuisine Heaven!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I have travelled the world and I would rate the Langkawi right up there with the best that I've been lucky enough to dine in, The Langkawi has always been my favourite stop of choice when I am in Dublin. The food is excellent [ribs to start, Gulai Lamb/Beef main with Fried rice bliss!]. The staff are excellent and they always find time for a quick chat and indeed a laugh as well. Malaysian food is absolutely wonderful and I guarantee that you will return to the Langkawi as soon as you can! You will not leave this restaurant disappointed or indeed hungry! To Alec and all the staff, Keep up the good work, you are world class!

Belfast
“Superb”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Langkawi is a first class restaurant. The Malaysian food is simply delicious - better than any we have tasted,....even in Malaysia! The ambience is relaxed and the service is super, so friendly and helpful. A visit to the Langkawi is now top of our list of 'things to do' on any trip to Dublin. Love it!

1 Thank Sinead M
Dublin, Ireland
“A brilliant restaurant”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

The food was excellent and quite authentic. The starters, main course and dessert were all above my expectation. The pricing is a little high though. Personally I would not order alcoholic drinks with your meal as this really over priced. Stick to the food. Service was superb.

Visited November 2012
Kilcock, Ireland
“Fabulous, sorry about the ambulance.”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Our first night, we decided to eat fairly local to our hotel on Pembroke Road. This place looked lovely, very enticing, so we decided to try it. The menu looked appetising, reasonably priced, so we ordered off the early bird. The starters were delicious, I had spicy lamb meatballs, my wife had Malay marinated chicken, we did what we always do, shared some of each others starter, both agreeing we could have picked either & been happy.
Next came main course, me, spiced beef, her, chicken curry. That's when the hiccup happened, my new medication decided to have an adverse effect, causing me to black-out. My wife panicked, the staff immediately called an ambulance. I had started to return to normal when the ambulance arrived, did lots of tests in the vehicle, declared me ok, & let me go back. The very helpful staff/management made us some delicious tea, kept checking on us, then told us there was no charge, wished me happy birthday, & said to come back another time. We thanked them, worked out the cost & left that as a tip, highest ever tip I left.
We will be back, hopefully without the drama next time.

• Visited November 2012