“Tasty Indian food”
Review of Jaipur - CLOSED

Jaipur
Cuisines: Indian, Nepali
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Experience an exotic blend of taste, texture and form that encompasses a wealth of regional specialities dictated by climate, location and culinary tradition. Jaipur takes basic indian cookery as its starting point and then reinvents, recreates and exploits it in ways that are really exciting.
Reviewed September 23, 2013

We had a tasting menu, so that we got to taste a lot of different dishes. I had my own seperate tasting menu, because I am a vegetarian.The food was really tasty. Only complaint came from one in my group, who found one of the dishes to spicy, so please say if you prefer it less strong.

1  Thank IngeDanmark
Santosh M, Manager at Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Dear IngeDanmark,
Thank you for your comments on Trip advisor. We are very delighted to see that you had an enjoyable experience at Jaipur. We look forward to hosting you at Jaipur in the very near future.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Tasty, rich, perfectly cooked Indian food. The chicken, cooked in tandoori ovens, was amazing and the pork was cooked to perfection. Seafood servings aren't great, but then the produce is undoubtedly fresh. The maître was highly professional. Can’t wait to visit again next time I’m in Dublin.

Santosh M, Manager at Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2013

Dear Alexunder777,
Thank you for your comments on Trip advisor. We are very delighted to see that you had an enjoyable experience @ Jaipur. We look forward to hosting you @ Jaipur in the very near future .

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Restaurant was clean and nicely decorated - very high end. This was recommended to us so we gave it a try.
The food was excellent, very good quality and served beautifully.
The price was 5 times (approx. E120 for 2) as much as we paid for an equally good Indian meal within two blocks the following night.
If you are looking for a high class restaurant for a special occasion or to take business clients this would be a good choice. For friends on a budget, give it a pass.

Dear londonqt,
Thank you for your comments on Trip advisor. We are very delighted to see that you had an enjoyable experience at Jaipur. We look forward to hosting you at Jaipur in the very near future .

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Without doubt the best Indian I have eaten in. The staff are professional and friendly- a wonderful experience. Highly recommended.

Santosh M, Manager at Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Dear jenny O,

Reviewed August 29, 2013

I visited this restaurant a few years ago and it was happenstance that I rediscovered it on this short trip to Dublin - and I am delighted that this was the case. The menu offers speciality dishes as well as the "standard" range found in most Indian restaurants. As a starter I tried chicken with a pomegranate yoghurt and it was absolutely delicious. I followed this with lamb shank with pilau rice and Peshwari nan....it too was fabulous! It is worth mentioning one small factor which clearly demonstrates high quality customer focus - I was dining on my own and once I ordered my meal I asked if they had a newspaper - they didn't. However, minutes later they presented me with one - they had sent now of the waiting staff out to buy me one! The food and the service is second to none and a "must visit" if you happen to like Indian cuisine of a very high standard - it is amazingly good and I will be back!!'

Dear Cfab777,