“Very Friendly”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 17, 2013

It's a long time since I had eaten in II Primo. I had forgotten how nice it was. The staff were very friendly, the restaurant had a lovely atmosphere. The food was really good. Looking forward to my next visit.

There are newer reviews for Il Primo

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Was at Il Primo last weekend with family and I have to say it was one of the best meals I have eaten in Dublin to date. We has antipasti plates to start and they were excellent. I had pulled pork risotto which was delightful and second to none while the others at the table had pizza, and prawn pasta and they all agreed it was lovely.
We got desert in the form of birthday cakes as it was a birthday we were celebrating even though we didnt order desert. Wine was excellent also
The staff were so accomodation and very professional from the minute we walked in to the time we left.
I will def be back to eat here soon and would recommend it and have recommended it to people already.

1  Thank frostyfoxy
Reviewed January 23, 2013

My third time in il Primo and my third thoroughly enjoyable night. We went with a group and not one person was let down. Greeted at the door and looked after for the night.
Visited by chef and owner Anita Thoma, which was nice, and treated to some fabulous food and wine throughout the evening. 5 stars.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

Have wanted to try this restaurant for a long time! It was worth the wait! We were a party of 10, not one single complaint! The food was top notch! It was just gorgeous and so relaxed, excellent value for money. It was just gorgeous! The service was very discreet, yet attentive. Big thanks to Anita and her crew for a lovely evening......We'll be back!

Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

This place is tiny but if you manage to book a table you will not be disapointed.the food is delicious italian food cooked lovingly usina few simple, fresh and seasonal ingredients.

2  Thank Eanora