“Very Cosmopolitan in Dublin”
Review of Gotham Cafe

Gotham Cafe
Ranked #71 of 2,665 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: American, European, Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: South City Centre
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I visited 'Kehoe's pub just next door and the bartender recommended the Gotham for a quick snack. I'm glad I took his advice. A small and very 'New York' type bistro. I had an individual pizza which was very good. Being raised in 'da Bronx' I know good pizza and great pizza. This was good. The place is narrow and deep and service was very efficient. A very enjoyable stop for a quick bite, a glass of wine or a beer.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

This is a great place for a more casual meal in Dublin, and the food is always consistently good. There is a wide choice on the menu and also on the wine list. It is excellent value and very reasonably priced.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Great selection of pizzas on the menu here and the interior design of the restaurant is really cool and gives you something to look at. The only problem was, the pizzas we had were not great. Nice toppings, if a little light on them, and both of our pizzas were far too dry, they must be scrimping on the tomato sauce. Have not been back since because there's too many nice places that don't make these mistakes.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

We are somewhat regulars there and have been going for many years . Not once have I had a complaint. The Caesar salad and the cheesecake are firm favourites.On my recent visit we had the value menu,3 courses for €20 . I had a fab pasta dish with feta,squash,pumpkin seeds. Really tasty. Wines are all reasonably priced. Great location just off Grafton St and next tp Kehoes pub. We now often go with our children and they love it too. Keep up the good work!

Reviewed September 14, 2012

I and my friends and family are regulars here and at its sister restaurant Independent Pizza in Drumcondra. Great Pizzas, salads and mains and unfussy pleasant staff.