“one off the best burgers and pint off guinness i have tasted”
Review of Doheny & Nesbitt

Doheny & Nesbitt
Ranked #119 of 2,758 Restaurants in Dublin
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 22, 2013

was here on saturday evening with my wife,i had the dohneys burger with all the trimmings,and my wife had a lasagne ,both where very tasty,and well presented,and the guinness was like cream,the staff where very nice and welcoming,will be returning soon

Reviewed April 22, 2013

We recently celebrated my parents 40th wedding anniversary party upstairs in Doheny & Nesbitts. From making the booking to the day itself it all was handled like a dream.
We had approx 50 people for full lunch with choice and choice of desserts. The food was gorgeous and the serving staff couldnt do enough for us, as one of our family is a Coeliac and this caused no problem to the kitchen staff!!
Thank you to all the staff who made my parents anniversary a truly memorable experience

2  Thank alicailin
Reviewed April 19, 2013

we visited Doheny & Nesbitt pub in Dublin. Here we found a real Irish pub with real Irish food and the banter that only the Irish can give it was a great find. well worth a visit we are still stuffed!!

1  Thank mylo82
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I paid a visit one Sunday evening. I had been there before and was never that taken with the place - I live very nearby and would generally choose one of the other bars in the area e.g Toners across the road is a lovely bar with great smoking area, reasonable prices and friendly staff. I had just come from Toners where I paid €5 for a whiskey and mixer whereas in Dohenys it was €7!! I don't really mind about the price but what I thought was outrageous was I was there with my fiancé and we were sitting down at a table chatting and we gave each other a kiss and the cranky old barman came storming over and basically told us he was kicking us out because "people didn't want to be looking at that kind of thing" - I was absolutely disgusted with his treatment and have never in all my days witnessed or experienced such terrible customer service. I complained to the barman and he shouted profanities at me - it felt to me that something had happened to him that day and he decided he was taking it out on me.... In my opinion give Dohenys a miss -there are much better bars with nicer atmosphere in the same area!
Truly awful insulting experience - cant verbalise how angry it made me

2  Thank oleary81
Reviewed March 18, 2013

A disastrous Rugby result however at least it was watched in a brilliant atmospheric pub. If you are in Dublin and there is a big sporting event on this is the place to watch it. Actually go anyway it is a a terrific pub.