“Good wholesome food”

Ranked #67 of 2,774 Restaurants in Dublin
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Takeout
Neighborhood: South City Centre
Description: Cornucopia is a casual dining wholefood vegetarian restaurant producing fresh, tasty & healthy dishes. Our delicious and varied menu which caters for a variety of tastes and diets- vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, sugar free, coeliac & raw/living; or simply for anyone seeking quality home produced and well crafted food. Our soups, salads, main courses, breads & desserts are made in-house by our skilled chefs. Vegetarian breakfasts, fresh Juices, award winning cookbook, organic wine, fairtrade coffee.
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Had breakfast here, would have loved to come back for lunch or dinner but schedule didn't allow. Proper food, tasty and filling and very reasonably priced.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,336)

Reviewed February 16, 2013

Gluten allergy, milk allergy, allergic to eating living things - this is the place for you! If you are used to eating McDonald's every day, it is not. Good value for money, healthy, hippiesque - all in all a very good place!

Reviewed February 14, 2013

Although I am a meat eater I love good vegetarian grub and Cornucopia really didn't let us down! Selection was excellent and I was told by my friend that the menu changes daily, not something you see in all veggie restaurants.
I opted for the soup special, a small bowl of soup with bread, pate and 2 salads. Excellent value at just under 8 Euro. Food was delicious and flavourful. Their counter service was simple and effective (salads and mains were displayed in front of you, pick with your eyes!) and the atmosphere was warm and friendly.
Highly recommended!!

Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

Happened upon the website and thought it sounded lovely so myself and my mom decided to go into town and try it.
It did not disappoint. The food and the selection is amazing and so delicious. The portions are huge, and I was disappointed that I was too full to try some of their lovely looking cakes. But it just means that Another visit is a must.
I'd recommend the place to anybody. Vegetarian or not, you'll love it.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

Food beautiful tasty and loads of it Num Num! Good prices .. busy at times but that is a good sign .. will return