“A Tasty Treat”

Cuisines: European, French, Irish, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 12, 2014

My husband and I went here at the tail end of our honeymoon. The staff was wonderful and the food was simply delicious! We had such a great time! Fabulous food and fun!

1  Thank Samantha W
Write a ReviewReviews (1,991)

Reviewed July 10, 2014

Wow! This was one of,the best meals we have ever had. We had the 4 course dinner which was delicious and creative. The host Declan was very friendly and the whole experience lovely. The lamb dish was a highlight.

1  Thank Adam L
Reviewed July 8, 2014

When I was looking for a place to host a monumental birthday celebration for my husband while we were in Dublin, I decided on the Chef's Table at Chapter One and I have to say, it was nothing short of superb in all ways!!

From the moment we were greeted by the wonderful Martin at the front door and led to the table, we knew that we were in for something special. Chef Ross Lewis, Chef Andy and their team of fabulous artisans work together in a kitchen ballet that is a sight to behold. Their presentation of the tasting menu is fine artwork on a plate canvas. Each course was expertly explained and questions patiently answered. Katerina, our server, was equally versed in the food courses and wines.

Needless to say, my husband and our friends were thrilled. It was one of the best meals we have ever had.

This is a must on your agenda when you are traveling to Dublin. GO! You won't be sorry!

2  Thank Tinker349
Reviewed July 6, 2014

We enjoyed a two-course lunch for 29.99euro at this One-Star Michelin Restaurant that will not be forgotten for a long time!!! We arrived just before 2pm but still had a relaxed, delicious lunch - never being rushed!! Husband was thrilled with his Rabbit Terrine and Hot Pot of Pork while I completely enjoyed my White Asparagus soup and Roast Salt Marsh Duck. Our bottle of Bordeaux wine was carefully decanted and truly enjoyed!!! A true hidden gem in Dublin!!!!

1  Thank FotoPeg
Reviewed July 6, 2014

This was our best dining experience in Ireland, and one of the best anywhere. Best advice is to order the tasting menu -- perfectly paced and perfectly proportioned -- and get the wine parings. Every course was superb, and the service was outstanding. The bill was quite reasonable for a Michelin-starred restaurant.

1  Thank TrainTraveler91