Tripadvisor

from $49.62
from $71.67
from $71.67
5,929 results
All reviews game of thrones giants causeway dark hedges the bus captain john northern ireland great tour day trip his guitar rope bridge dunluce castle galway tour nice trip great driver highly recommend this tour titanic museum fun facts
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Sean and Mick went above and beyond to make the experience very valuable. I went in hoping for a taste of the Irish countryside (I was based in Dublin for most of the trip) and I came away with a much deeper understanding of Irish history, culture, music, etc. it was the perfect balance of information and letting us roam solo. I highly recommend!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Daniel and Alex were excellent driver and tour guide. The services was extremely excellent and outstanding. Well done!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Daniel and Yuri were the best, Daniel told us about a lot of Irish legends, it was so nice to know about the country, and the songs made the experience better. Thanks, guys!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had a great time on this tour and would highly recommend to anyone wanting to go sightseeing in Ireland. I was amazed at how much we were able to see in just one day but it did not feel rushed. Our tour guide was phenomenal as well! it was an overall amazing experience. me and my friend did the tour from Dublin and went to the dark hedges, Belfast, Carrick-a-rede bridge, and giants causeway. it was for sure a day that will always be remembered and a lot of memories were made.

Date of experience: October 2019
1  Thank Jenna M
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I went on a Tour today with our amazing tour guide Niall and fantastic bus driver George. We had an amazing experience and learnt alot about Irish history and Niall even pulled out an instrument and played us some beautiful songs during the drive. Both Niell and George were wonderful which made our experience so much better. The Cliffs were beautiful, pictures don't do any justice. We were lucky enough to have clear skies and got a good amount of time to enjoy our time there. Recommended ++