“Fantastic fun evening with great food and wine , well worth doing.”
Review of Tapas Trail

Ranked #8 of 41 Food & Drink in Dublin
More attraction details
Owner description: Tapas Trail is a modern Twist on the traditional Spanish style of eating, drinking and socializing. We are conveniently located in the heart of Dublin city.At Tapas Trail Dublin you will enjoy locally influenced food from all over the world with a modern gourmet influence. On each tour you will be taken to 3 fantastic Tapas Style Restaurants where you will sample an array of Tapas with a glass of wine per venue. Great company, amazing food and delicious wine. You are in good company with Tapas Trail!
Reviewed December 8, 2014

Celebrated my birthday Saturday evening with some friends... A very enjoyable and fun evening..Richard our guide was lovely and took us to three restaurants I had never visited, hidden little gems..the food, wine and atmosphere were great . Would definitely go again and I have recommended it to friends.. Thanks to Paul and Laura for organising a wonderful evening , they were so lovely to deal with. This tour should be tried and tested by everyone living or visiting Dublin:)
Caroline

in 8 reviews
"justine"
"ireland"

Reviewed November 27, 2014

I went to one of the Tapas Trail singles nights. To begin with I was told there would be a large group, but in subsequent emails this number kept reducing and there were even fewer people on the night. It was a shame because I would not have gone if I knew how few people there would be
The food was good, but one restaurant (Italian) only supplied a few appetizers (one mini pizza and one breadstick and one other snack only) which did not feel worth the price. Also, food intolerances were not catered for at one of the restaurants.
Overall I think this is only suited to groups who already know each other and maybe it would be better to ensure all food at each restaurant caters for those with allergies.

2  Thank MirandaIreland
Tapas_Trail, Owner at Tapas Trail, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2014

Thank you so much for your feedback, we really appreciate your opinion and of course any recommendations that you have for us at Tapas Trail.

As you know Tapas Trail is a brand new trail to Dublin City and the Singles Night was a new event that we had just launched, in the later part of this year. We were delighted you had expressed an interest and of course that you came along!

I totally understand your disappointment with the reduced numbers, unfortunately this was out of our control. I had updated you with numbers just before the event, again due to unforeseen circumstances numbers this had decreased. This unfortunately can happen. We hope as our business grows that we will be producing larger events so I do take your point re the numbers on board and thank you for this.

Just to note we do take dietary requirements very seriously at Tapas Trail and I would like to assure you we made every venue aware of the information given to us. I would love to speak to you directly in relation to this and we can discuss it in further detail. I do apologise if you feel your requirements were not met.
Thank you again for taking the time to review Tapas Trail, we would love to have you on Tapas Trail again soon.

Reviewed November 27, 2014

A group of 7 recently went on the tapas tour as part of a work hen party. We had so much fun. Even though we work in the city centre we went to 3 restaurants that we have never entered before (2 Italian and 1 Spanish). The tour guide Richard was great fun and a great host. The food was fab and the wine was even better!!! Definitely would recommend it. This tour is definitely not just for tourists.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Sineadryan84

Thank you so much Sinead for your lovely feedback, we are delighted yourself and the rest of your Hen Party had fun on the trail! We have a great mix of Tapas Restaurants on our trails so if you would like to come again on Tapas Trail we would love to have you and can arrange for you to try new venues compared to your recent Trail!

I will pass your lovely comments to our tour guide Richard!

Thank you again for taking the time to review Tapas Trail, we really appreciate it!

Reviewed November 4, 2014 via mobile

Myself and my partner went on a sunday evening . Met our guide richard and another couple from holland . Over the course of the evening we eat in 3 restaurants spanish/cuban/mexican all very good . Richard was very friendly funny and very good host . Overall the food and wine was very good in all 3. When we visit dublin again we will go on the trail again to 3 new restaurants 9/10 because nothings perfect .

1  Thank Andy B

Hi Andy,

Thank you so much for your lovely review, we are delighted you had fun on the trail when you were visiting Dublin! We have a number of different styles of Tapas venues so do get in touch if you are back to Dublin we will make sure to mix up the trail for you so you are visiting new restaurants
I will pass your lovely comments to Richard!
Thanks again for reviewing Tapas Trail we really appreciate it!

Hope to see you again soon