“Buzzing on a saturday night”
Review of Dice Bar

Dice Bar
Ranked #85 of 289 Nightlife in Dublin
More attraction details
Owner description: Dice Bar is just along the LUAS track from Smithfield. Great staff, great music and great beer make for a real bar experience. We also brew our own, Revolution, a Dublin Beer at 4.5% and Augustine Steam Lager. Plus we have a great range of Irish Whiskey and interesting Caribbean Rums. Bar open from 3pm, till late enough, 7 days a week.
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Great DJ and music. Not too crowded and not full of stag and hen parties.

1  Thank jo m m

Reviewed November 6, 2011

Ive been going here for years and Ive brought many friends from around the world that come to visit Dublin to the Dice. Theyve all loved it. I was back in Dublin recently and I headed down a few times and had great nights and heard some super tunes. On the less busy nights I sat at the bar and had got chatting to the bar staff who were super friendly and let us sample their beers on draught for free, which they didnt have to do. Keep up it lads, the place rocks!

2  Thank moanamanager
Reviewed October 15, 2011

Terrible service, staff are too busy trying to look cool to serve you drink... Bit sad really...

4  Thank Vanrico
Reviewed October 14, 2011

Expensive place, too trendy, staff are too interested in trying to look cool than get you a drink, kinda pathetic having to watch some bearded guy pose all night ... Sad place

4  Thank Phil-dd
Reviewed June 14, 2011

I'm a East Village New Yorker who values and loves my neighborhood dive bars, so when I found out about Dice Bar I thought I might give it a shot but was sure nothing could come close to home. My boyfriend and I had been in Dublin for 5 nights and just wanted to escape the Temple Bar scene, so to the Dice Bar we headed. We got there around 11:30 on a Friday night and it really wasn't too packed and only took us a few minutes to get a drink and find somewhere to.... dance!! The whole bar had erupted in dance because the DJ was spinning anything from New York Dolls to Aswad to Curtis Mayfield. Honestly, had a better time here than any of the pubs we went to in Temple Bar. The atmosphere was very energetic and you literally danced with everyone on the way to and from the bathroom. Fun bar and def recommend if you want to escape the touristy part of Dublin.

One negative... Bartenders not as friendly as I would have hoped but oh well never let that ruin my night!