Maldron Hotel Parnell Square
Westin.com
$215
$205
  • Restaurant
Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$140
$380
$349
Westbury Hotel
$213
$192
Agoda.com
3,195 results
All reviewstemple barcity centreminute walko connell streetironing boardairport busbuffet stylebooked this hoteltriple roommodern hoteltea and coffeevisiting dublinyogurttrinity collegeparnelleuroireland
Reviewed April 11, 2014

Stayed here recently for business. The check in process was slow but friendly, staff were unsure on how to handle an account booking, firstly wanting a card then changing their mind. Rooms are clean and spacious but with no safe for valuables. Parking is charged at 10e per night and is extremely limited and very very tight to park in, I actually parked free overnight on the street next door in the end as I didn't want to risk damaging my hire car. Again location is Ok at around a mile from the attractions.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
PhilipUzice, General Manager at Maldron Hotel Parnell Square, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

Dear Marc,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on tripadvisor.

We apologise for any confusion regarding your booking on check in and the fact that this may have slowed the process down. We are currently carrying out training on reception with newer members of the team and we will focus more on payment of bookings in order to ensure this does not happen again.

Unfortunately we do only have a very limited amount of spaces in the car park attached to the hotel, but there is 2 car parks in the area that offer discounts to guests of the hotel, as well as on street parking around the hotel.

We thank you once again for your review and we hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Philip Uzice

Reviewed April 11, 2014

I'm quite pleased with this hotel and will definitely keep it in mind when back in Dublin: not particularly expensive while at the same time offering a pretty good service.
The room was OK for size, and clean to a very good standard (me being quite demanding in that respect). The only faults I can think of were the TV set – tuned to a seemingly random and limited list of channels – and the bathroom design, by which when you sit on the toilet the washbasin stands where your knee should be.
Friendly staff and ample choice of food for breakfast; I particularly appreciated the Guinness-flavoured bread. The cappuccino too was also very enjoyable, prepared by a high-end automatic machine.
Location-wise, the Maldron is in a convenient place: close enough to the city centre and served by the bus lines that get to the airport.
Another hotel added to my good-book.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo

Dear Deeday-UK,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on tripadvisor.

We thank you for your positive feedback and that you enjoyed your stay with us and found the hotel to be so clean.

Kind Regards,

Philip Uzice

Reviewed April 10, 2014

This is the second time I have said at the Maldron & once again it did not disappoint. The staff are friendly and very helpful. The rooms are nicely decorated, have all the facilities you need & are thoroughly cleaned each morning.
On arrival we chose to pre book breakfast for the duration of our stay, we were not disappointed at all. The selection of food available is great & in plentiful supply.
The hotel itself is located about a 15 minute leisurely strole away from Temple Bar area & ideally located for shopping on O'Connell Street.
I would certainly use this hotel again on future visits to Dublin.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank NorthernMrsS
Reviewed April 9, 2014

Stayed here when in dublin for my birthday..checked in and found out the 2 nights bed and breakfast with 1 dinner was actually dinner on both nights!! Not bad for £168 if you take into account dinner was worth £35 per night. Great location, most of dublins attractions within easy walking distance and a spotlessly clean room and hotel.
We only ate 1 dinner in the hotel as we wanted to eat out but this was a very enjoyable meal and due to a short wait we we given an extra starter to share and glass of wine each.
Overall the stay was excellent, all the staff very helpful. I would definitely stay here again if I return to dublin in the future.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 9, 2014

A very comfortable and convenient to the city centre for business or leisure. The room was quiet, clean and warm. I enjoyed the buffet breakfast. The staff were extremely helpful. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business