“Lots of fun”

and up
Dublin Traditional Irish House Party including Dinner and Show
Ranked #11 of 72 Concerts & Shows in Dublin
More attraction details
Owner description: Come visit us in our own home at The Lansdowne Hotel, a beautiful 18th century town house in Dublin and experience the very best of Irish music, dancing and fine food! The Irish House Party combines all the singing and dancing of a traditional Irish house party with a Dinner and Theatre experience. House guests are entertained by All Ireland Champion musicians and dancers but also learn about Irish music, dance and culture in a fun way. First our guests enjoy a delicious three course dinner in The Irish House Party Pub. Our restaurant offers Irish home style cooking with big flavoured traditional dishes. There is a full bar available selling a wide range of beverages. We also have an extensive wine list.After your dinner the host brings you into the parlor room for The Irish House Party show. Our venue creates an intimate and personal atmosphere where guests can meet and talk with the musicians and maybe even perform something themselves! A reservation is required for our show and private group bookings can be arranged for any day and time convenient to your group.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed July 8, 2013

My husband and I only did the "show" portion of this party, but we really enjoyed ourselves. A lot of fun and a lot of laughs. Loved the music and the stories behind each instrument. I would highly recommend for a good dose of Irish music.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

One of the best things we took part in while in Dublin! The price is a bit steep at about 35 euro per person, but it was some of the best food I had while in Dublin.
My friend and I used our Dublin Pass at this attraction, giving us a free Bailey's drink with our dinner as well as a free DVD of the performance. The dinner is three courses that you choose, including a dessert. After dinner we went across the street to a theatre to see five individuals perform some traditional Irish music and dance. They also gave us information about the instruments they used and the different styles of Irish dance.
The staff was very welcoming and friendly, making suggestions of other things to see and do while in in the area. I would definitely do this again!

1  Thank AW487
Reviewed July 3, 2013

The dinner was grand. The party afterwards was great with dancing and playing of old Irish instruments.
It was not to long and enjoyed by everyone there.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

We booked both the dinner and the show at The Irish House Party, and was very pleased with both. The dinner was (not excellent but) very good and absolutely worth the pay.
There was not too many people booked this evening, so the show was not at the Tivoli but at The Iveagh and that was ok - intim and nice.
The artists and the music was very good and as far as I am able to judge, this was real and authentic and professional. Good Irish music!
To me the harpe was a surprise - fantastic sound and played by a real pro... as was the other artists.
Great!! This is one of the things you must make sure to see in Dublin.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

During an organized tour, our group had the opportunity to enjoy a evening here. It started with a wonderful traditional Irish meal. We enjoyed a cup of coddle, beef stew, and Bailys ice cream. The service was a bit chaotic, but I think that wasduetothe large size of our group. After dinner, we went downstairs andenjoyed traditional Irish music and dancing which was excellent. The 90 minute show flew by. I was sad to see it end,and could have sat for hours longer listening to these young musicians play and sing. Perfect way to start our tour of Ireland.